South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

LMBO, she is in hibernation. She's repeating what she's been told.

I'm sure she was but much like at the game last Friday I wont hear or see her! I bet she sings like a little birdie when she's questioned though! Wonder if I should contact channel 4 news and let them know about this investigation? 😂😂😂 Edited by CaptainJackRackam

It's Wendy, not Windy; and "she" has a poll of "her" own that Roy is very fond of, if you know what I mean. :huh:

Are you sayin that Roy has a girlfriend who has a pole? And that he is very fond of it? Dang, next thing were gonna hear is that Roy is one of them Clinton supporters! I hope you're jokin!

Rather than send the email, I'll just post enough here so that anyone can verify the info - CaptainJackRackham registered to vote in Jackson County, AL in September 2016, and listed Jackson County as his legal county of residence. This was well after the football season began.  His vehicles (including the Maroon Ford truck he wanted me to follow) are registered with Alabama addresses (see facebook posts with tag visible), and lastly, the mother DOES have power turned on in her name at the same address, but also voted in the November 8, 2016 election in Jackson County, AL - he registered county of residence.  Was voter fraud committed, or is the TSSAA being hoodwinked?  Anyone who knows their names can call the voter registration office in Jackson County, AL and confirm what I've posted - don't take my word for it.  The number is (256) 574-9339.  Voter registration records (and whether someone votes) are all public record - call for yourself.  I was going to let it go, but after being away for a few days and then reading the comments I decided to go ahead with this post...I'll be waiting on that apology...

Rather than send the email, I'll just post enough here so that anyone can verify the info - CaptainJackRackham registered to vote in Jackson County, AL in September 2016, and listed Jackson County as his legal county of residence. This was well after the football season began. His vehicles (including the Maroon Ford truck he wanted me to follow) are registered with Alabama addresses (see facebook posts with tag visible), and lastly, the mother DOES have power turned on in her name at the same address, but also voted in the November 8, 2016 election in Jackson County, AL - he registered county of residence. Was voter fraud committed, or is the TSSAA being hoodwinked? Anyone who knows their names can call the voter registration office in Jackson County, AL and confirm what I've posted - don't take my word for it. The number is (256) 574-9339. Voter registration records (and whether someone votes) are all public record - call for yourself. I was going to let it go, but after being away for a few days and then reading the comments I decided to go ahead with this post...I'll be waiting on that apology...

Gotta love a sore LOOOSSSEEERRRRR

Rather than send the email, I'll just post enough here so that anyone can verify the info - CaptainJackRackham registered to vote in Jackson County, AL in September 2016, and listed Jackson County as his legal county of residence. This was well after the football season began.  His vehicles (including the Maroon Ford truck he wanted me to follow) are registered with Alabama addresses (see facebook posts with tag visible), and lastly, the mother DOES have power turned on in her name at the same address, but also voted in the November 8, 2016 election in Jackson County, AL - he registered county of residence.  Was voter fraud committed, or is the TSSAA being hoodwinked?  Anyone who knows their names can call the voter registration office in Jackson County, AL and confirm what I've posted - don't take my word for it.  The number is (256) 574-9339.  Voter registration records (and whether someone votes) are all public record - call for yourself.  I was going to let it go, but after being away for a few days and then reading the comments I decided to go ahead with this post...I'll be waiting on that apology...

What time is tip-off tonight? 

KKeele won't be getting an apology from me. She is a mama on a football board that has obviously been watching a kid. Sounds creepy to me, but whatever. Maybe they have an irregularity in their voting records, but they live in SP and have for awhile. I guess I messed up once as well. I was living out of state but still registered to vote in my hometown so I still voted. I say bring yourself and to Monteagle to meet Captain Jack and talk out your differences. If anything maybe Captain Jack illegally voted in Alabama once he had his Tennessee residence.

Are you real sure there is a Alabama plate on his truck?

Are you real sure there is a Alabama plate on his truck?

Was in mid October of this year.  Picture of the truck from the rear, showing the tag, is on the Facebook page he shares with his wife. Picture was taken October 9 according to the post i read - there was another one too, but don,t remember the date on it.  Again, check it out for yourself - its there for all to see. 

Was in mid October of this year. Picture of the truck from the rear, showing the tag, is on the Facebook page he shares with his wife. Picture was taken October 9 according to the post i read - there was another one too, but don,t remember the date on it. Again, check it out for yourself - its there for all to see.

How good is the FHS basketball team?

Was in mid October of this year. Picture of the truck from the rear, showing the tag, is on the Facebook page he shares with his wife. Picture was taken October 9 according to the post i read - there was another one too, but don,t remember the date on it. Again, check it out for yourself - its there for all to see.

Three things

ONE If he moved from out of state most people don't change tags until they are up for renewal. What about when I lived out of state, but still had my tag and car registered in Marion County.

TWO. Facebook stalking is creepy. You're a creeper.

THREE. I can't believe Coach Grider took it easy on Fayetteville with all your crap.

Edited by TheAmbassador