South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

so do you believe everything you watch on the news? Tell us what that Childress man said I believe it was something like he's not 99.9 percent sure but 100 percent sure everyone is eligible. Did you miss that part?

Sorry Bass, sorry Roy, but your guys wont let it die. I got information that satisfied my curiosity from this thread and stopped, but your guys wont read the thread and see where i let it die. Now your own guys are hijacking the thread and putting all this mess back up here again. But, just to answer your question, no, I dont believe everything I read or see in the media. My issue or questioning if you want to put it that way was not with the TSSAA. They are not a law enforcement agency. My question was about whether or not the coach knew that the player was in TN legal or not. Bass answered that question. There are some things that happen on the news that are true.

Do you reckon you might have a few questions about a similar case if it was CA or NCS? I bet you would! Now, have a little common sense and READ. It's all in the thread. My guess is that you dont care that much to read.   

Edited by carguy59

Selective hearing.. no one wanted to hear that part.. kinda debunks the whole article. Just like them not playing the interviews of our side. And boy... the info that got turned in on them last night blows it wide open.. anyone friends with me on fb.. hit me up

Beerman just sent you a friend request on Facebook-