South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says theys too much whining about the lack of individual recognition & out right incorrect info on these threads these days. Grown men being prosecutor, judge and jury on the kid that can't defend himself. Personally OP would love to know a few if you, guarantee you'd get a few lumps. As a backup would love to sic the skillet slinger on you. Personal recognition is good and largely times jest only opinions of those pushing the keyboards.

he talked a lot of trash in our scrimmage, to the point the game was suspended , from tempers.

that's funny pegleg, I remember it the other way around.  But yeah, yours and ours were feisty that day.  It made me feel good that this group of Tigers aren't backing down from a challenge.  And make no mistake, it is a challenge.  But you know what they say, 'big players make big plays in big games".  Looking forward to Friday to see which team shows up.  I'll be putting my annual "orange colored glasses" post in the next few days so stay in touch.  Lol.

It's hard for people to look at the facts sometime. It's documented this kid wasn't even in the house. He was in his car as this happened inside. Is he guilty to some extent? Yes, maybe he is for being around when this happened, but sitting in a car outside not knowing what's happening in the house and actually being in the house performing these despicable acts are different. If he had been in the house doing this stuff he would have NEVER been received like he was at SP. Those are the facts of the case. If this kid walks off from these charges a lot of people are going to eat a lot of crow. Being there even without knowing associates you with something. I totally get that, but it's still different than the ones that did it.

Bass I'm going to say it again for these jealous dumb people out here.. SP has NEVER been in any trouble with TSSAA.. They've always ran a great program and have always played by the rules. If there was any question, Vic and Dasnny would have handled it the same way they always have... THE RIGHT WAY!!! There's a reason why there has only been 4 coaches in 60 years at SP, and 2 of them with the last name Grider...... Because they do it the RIGHT way.. so all you people trying accusing them better check your history.. I ain't joking either!!!!

that's funny pegleg, I remember it the other way around.  But yeah, yours and ours were feisty that day.  It made me feel good that this group of Tigers aren't backing down from a challenge.  And make no mistake, it is a challenge.  But you know what they say, 'big players make big plays in big games".  Looking forward to Friday to see which team shows up.  I'll be putting my annual "orange colored glasses" post in the next few days so stay in touch.  Lol.

Hey Varo. Hope all is well. You gonna be passing out those famous Varo burgers and dogs this year?

Bass I'm going to say it again for these jealous dumb people out here.. SP has NEVER been in any trouble with TSSAA.. They've always ran a great program and have always played by the rules. If there was any question, Vic and Dasnny would have handled it the same way they always have... THE RIGHT WAY!!! There's a reason why there has only been 4 coaches in 60 years at SP, and 2 of them with the last name Grider...... Because they do it the RIGHT way.. so all you people trying accusing them better check your history.. I ain't joking either!!!!

Old Pirate says Not the whole post is accurate. Many years ago, there was a transfer and an apparent letter from the TSSAA permitting eligibility that was a forgery. SP was punished even thou they didn't know the scrub player was not granted eligility. The Captain got educated in forgery

Old Pirate says Not the whole post is accurate. Many years ago, there was a transfer and an apparent letter from the TSSAA permitting eligibility that was a forgery. SP was punished even thou they didn't know the scrub player was not granted eligility. The Captain got educated in forgery

I didn't realize that.. But OP i would think you agree with me on most of what I'm saying here..

Got after it a little at practice yesterday.. there's a 10th grader that will play after the third ballgame next year, that will be a darn good lineman..

SP will continue to dominate the county, valley and the state over the next decade.. Bet on that.. And don't play the "jasper little league card" I don't count little league until they become Middle Schoolers!!!

Edited by allblack

That's why I wouldn't blame Victory if he put 100+ on a certain school every chance he got or any school coached by its former coach.