THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

The flag was for offensive face mask. TO on Downs. Our play was hit with unsportsmanlike and it was half the distance to the goal. 11 false started which made it 1st and 15 as it was half the distance to the goal. You can watch it again on NHFSNETWORK. I have a ton of respect for HHS, their system, their players and coaches. We made more plays tonight. No ref had anything to do with the TD passes we through or the score by our other RB for 60 yards. Correct?

The flag was for offensive face mask. TO on Downs. Our play was hit with unsportsmanlike and it was half the distance to the goal. 11 false started which made it 1st and 15 as it was half the distance to the goal. You can watch it again on NHFSNETWORK. I have a ton of respect for HHS, their system, their players and coaches. We made more plays tonight. No ref had anything to do with the TD passes we through or the score by our other RB for 60 yards. Correct?

read your rule book yet genius???

Edited by mustang98

on the 60 yd run the olb got tackled.