THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

I seem to remember Wayne county crying for weeks about having to play a private school last year

You have a bad memory...I usually don't intercede with other folks' gripes, but the Wayne County faithful aren't that type. They don't need me or anyone else to "come to the rescue"...their reputation speaks for it's self. Huntingdon does not have that luxury, but all you guys aren't like that...are you?

You have a bad memory...I usually don't intercede with other folks' gripes, but the Wayne County faithful aren't that type. They don't need me or anyone else to "come to the rescue"...their reputation speaks for it's self. Huntingdon does not have that luxury, but all you guys aren't like that...are you?

That's pretty accurate.  I've seen a lot of whining from a lot of teams over the years but little or none from the Wayne County folks.

Edited by eagleeye2020

Well this is a first usually (sometimes especially rivalry time I work people up all in good fun) the most respectful guy of the other team especially after the game win or lose congratulates the other team and wishes them good luck in everything else rest of the season.  Not doing that this time however I knew too many of our seniors this year that got robbed.  I dont mind losing but the way it happened it was apparent the referees were either paid off or didnt have any idea if they were officiating a football game or a basketball game.  Life is all about wins and losses, however, this years huntingdon mustangs had some great talent but not the best line.  However that line has improved a whole lot and the whole team should be playing one more week but are not, not because the other team was better or one or two bad call that happens.  It was because of worst officiating I ever seen.

Mustang Seniors thanks for giving you sweat and tears the last for years this town appreciates every one of you for representing Huntingdon.  Sorry it ended like this when you had at least one more week ahead of you.  Juniors, Sophmores, and Freshmen, keep playing and practicing hard we are all proud of you, and you keep improving.

Good Luck to Wayne County and Dresden rest of the season.  You are both well deserving and even though I argue with some of you sometimes in good fun especially the fireworks thing 4 dresden lol I like a lot of the posters from both your schools.  Good luck to BigSwo and the Union City team too keep fighting you not out till you out.  

Well this is a first usually (sometimes especially rivalry time I work people up all in good fun) the most respectful guy of the other team especially after the game win or lose congratulates the other team and wishes them good luck in everything else rest of the season. Not doing that this time however I knew too many of our seniors this year that got robbed. I dont mind losing but the way it happened it was apparent the referees were either paid off or didnt have any idea if they were officiating a football game or a basketball game. Life is all about wins and losses, however, this years huntingdon mustangs had some great talent but not the best line. However that line has improved a whole lot and the whole team should be playing one more week but are not, not because the other team was better or one or two bad call that happens. It was because of worst officiating I ever seen.

Mustang Seniors thanks for giving you sweat and tears the last for years this town appreciates every one of you for representing Huntingdon. Sorry it ended like this when you had at least one more week ahead of you. Juniors, Sophmores, and Freshmen, keep playing and practicing hard we are all proud of you, and you keep improving.

Good Luck to Wayne County and Dresden rest of the season. You are both well deserving and even though I argue with some of you sometimes in good fun especially the fireworks thing 4 dresden lol I like a lot of the posters from both your schools. Good luck to BigSwo and the Union City team too keep fighting you not out till you out.

Good post Kermit, you are one of the good ones!

If there ever was a case of some shady $$$$ pay offs gling on it happened last night in Nashville. Ive seen ALOT of high school games....NONE EVER like what I saw last night especially last drive. Still sick to my stomach. Its not a case of a bad break here and there. Clearly one sided bias. Guess that private school $$$ is worth ever penny