Sequatchie vs Boogers Fighting Irish

SCPRIDE30

O booger talking all that trash and dont even know the difference in want and wont. And as for that lineman and back of the year his presence as well as our other players will be just fine. NOW GO TO THE LIBRARY AND LEARN THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORDS WANT AND WONT, Here i will put it in a sentence for you. Booger thinks he wants to play the Indians but by the end of the game he won't want to be back on Coach T

.how long u been buildin rockets.....absolutley demoralizin bein grammarized by a Squatchian

Booger just sayin graphics-rocket-736050.gif

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'm gonna have to git liquored up and go slumming in Dogtrot this week. I've got me a designated driver for this one so I can enjoy it. Don't really care who wins.

Ain't seen Scrotchie play this year, so hard to say if they have the mules to git the job done. My gut feeling is that they probably do.

The leprechauns live and die by the big play, and too many of their big playmakers are out of commission. Losing Sledge last week was a huge blow. I expect to see Wynn run the ball more this week, and Johnson will have to be more involved offensively.

Should be an interesting game.

Guess I'm gonna have to git liquored up and go slumming in Dogtrot this week. I've got me a designated driver for this one so I can enjoy it. Don't really care who wins.

Ain't seen Scrotchie play this year, so hard to say if they have the mules to git the job done. My gut feeling is that they probably do.

The leprechauns live and die by the big play, and too many of their big playmakers are out of commission. Losing Sledge last week was a huge blow. I expect to see Wynn run the ball more this week, and Johnson will have to be more involved offensively.

dont b bankin on our sophomore Tennessee & Vanderbuilt offeree gettin the ball more just yet.......McMinn took him out early in the first and hes been on fragile watch since.....got him back a little this past week; but is now questionable again for Friday.....we shall see what our Medical and Trainin Staff can do this week

of all the ones in the ward; we may miss our Golfer turned lead tacklin head hunter more...

Booger just sayin krank_0036.gif

oh; and make sure you come down the backside of North Red Bank Mountain early enuff to hit the Squatchy Valley Mexicale Karaoke & Cerveas Happy Hour at El Metate.....

they got 5 cent Chicken Feet Tacos on Friday too

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

Edited by Booger

The Indians will definitely have their hands full this week. I hope to see them improve to 12-0 after this week, but as I said before I wouldn't bet against the Irish in the playoffs. Good team and a real good coach. The may win this and it wouldn't be an upset to me, but I'm hoping the Indians find away to win. Good luck both teams it'll probably be a war