Sequatchie vs Boogers Fighting Irish

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be care with this one. Some of us Goons were having a private portrait made and somehow Booger snuck into it. Some how it was emailed to the wrong person. Now it's a matter of National security and who deleted what.

Booger dont photo bomb

and the way Booger remembers it; Booger was unspicuously tryin to observe the Irish thumpin down on some tinheads when along came a group of Goons bearing gifts of Gold, Frankencense and Myrrh for Booger

dont worry bout the wrong person gettin the email; you Goons just get to swingin the sledge hammers and acid washin

Booger just sayin slager43.gif

Edited by Booger

very intrestin article Mr Morrison wrote in the Valleys TSSN

https://tssnthevalley.com/2016/11/08/game-of-the-week-bad-blood-smears-indian-irish-rivalry/

Bad Blood Smears Indian-Irish Rivalry?......see Indian; all that private school hatred you and that Layne dude got in yalls hearts done rubbed off on those Squatchians people...

Looks as if the local expert sports writers and valley reservation bookies have givin Squatchy a slight 1.5 point edge

Booger just sayin peace_pipe_smiley.gif

very intrestin article Mr Morrison wrote in the Valleys TSSN

https://tssnthevalley.com/2016/11/08/game-of-the-week-bad-blood-smears-indian-irish-rivalry/

Bad Blood Smears Indian-Irish Rivalry?......see Indian; all that private school hatred you and that Layne dude got in yalls hearts done rubbed off on those Squatchians people...

Looks as if the local expert sports writers and valley reservation bookies have givin Squatchy a slight 1.5 point edge

Booger just sayin peace_pipe_smiley.gif

Thank you for posting this article link. 

I was a part of that rivalry in the 90's and the Indians were tough. SC was a region game for us for a couple of years. 

The 1996 loss disrupted our undefeated season. We were 9-0 going into the last game of the season and played SC at home in a monsoon. The rain, injuries to our team and a guy named Josh Cain led to an Indian victory. We had a good team but the rain hurt our ability to throw the ball. I remember guys playing hurt but playing extremely hard because SC was good team. 

I know nothing about SC now but I am proud of how the Irish are playing. 

SC owes us one, Go Irish!

Irish99

they for sure had ND's number during the 90's and all the way up unto 2012; they even had it prior to the 90's for the most part....that 96 game will still come up occasionally when talkin about Squatchy and how it was rain soaked bruiser.....Cain was no Joke; what a great ball player and proved to be just as good at UTC

....most people dont know that in 97 or 98, SC knock the Irish (10-1) outta the 2 round playoffs

....it was only after Fant took over as HC in 2012 and in his 1st year that the Irish turned the tide on what was really a series dominated by SC.......up to that point, the SC administration and its older fans didnt complain much bout the Irish....it was just a big happy win over the private school up until 2012......now they cry advantage foul and cheating

Booger has had eyes on SC a couple times......they are a good FB team....same team as last year; just a little bigger; little stronger and more mature.......solid; nose to the grind stone, very few mistakes well coached FB team...

...they do nothing special on offense; just power wing T with good down hill solid play out of their backs with a few passes here and there....they will try to bruise it on us and Booger expects they will a bit....we r not quite as physical 2nd level back as we have been; but with us bein a little bit healthier and Tygard callin the defensive shots...we should b fine.

..defensively is where Booger thinks they r at there best...their defensive scheme with their LB's r fun to watch....they have 2 good LB's; they are not even near Cains level though ..physical, smart and they tackle well; but they will struggle outside the box....their fans can say all they want about how they stopped Howards speed; their coaches arent sayin that

alotta hype from those Valley people.....Booger expecting a great game at a beautiful venue on Veterans Day....somewhat kinda glad we are playin it in the Valley......Booger expects this to be one well of a game.....we are playin better than we did at the end of the season; the injuries had us badly rattled......our injuries and the movement of players around to new spots might keep it close;....besides the Inhuries; penalties and turnovers are our biggest enemy.....we have to keep the penalties down and not throw 6 interceptions........if we do that, then Layne, his side kick Indian and all their Squatchians will be whining foul and they havew advantage like he always done the last 4 years and cutting the lights out again on the Irish before they can get back to the bus and their cars.......adjustments have been made and lots of tape has been bought......

Booger ant plannin on dinin or more crow quiche for breakfast saturday mornin

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Booger dont photo bomb

and the way Booger remembers it; Booger was unspicuously tryin to observe the Irish thumpin down on some tinheads when along came a group of Goons bearing gifts of Gold, Frankencense and Myrrh for Booger

dont worry bout the wrong person gettin the email; you Goons just get to swingin the sledge hammers and acid washin

Booger just sayin slager43.gif

Booger is like them folks that got that picture in the email...can't seem to recall the facts correctly. No "Irish thumpin down" , no "gifts of Gold, Frankencense and Myrrh".

Just for the record, it was a good time for football fans when Booger showed up. But I will say the between the Goons and Booger...it wasn't a pretty picture.

Good luck Friday night!

Booger is like them folks that got that picture in the email...can't seem to recall the facts correctly. No "Irish thumpin down" , no "gifts of Gold, Frankencense and Myrrh".

Just for the record, it was a good time for football fans when Booger showed up. But I will say the between the Goons and Booger...it wasn't a pretty picture.

Good luck Friday night!

LBBO

too much lipstick

Booger just sayin girl-applying-lipstick-smiley-emoticon.g

Thanks Booger,

Yeah I was around for the first public/ private split and watched it only hurt the kids. Looks like not much has changed in that regard. I love how some public school supporters lump all "private" schools into one category. For example, McCallie started the whole mess and we are or at least were totally different than McCallie. 

In 1996 we ran the wing-t with more options than brute run over you type of power. We could run at some teams after mixing it up a little bit.  I think the indians ran some sort of veer offense back then. Their visitor locker rooms had a weird 4 foot tall hallway under the bleachers, had to have been for livestock? Lol.. they probably do not use that stadium anymore. 

Will this game be on the radio or T.V. anywhere?

Thanks Booger,

Yeah I was around for the first public/ private split and watched it only hurt the kids. Looks like not much has changed in that regard. I love how some public school supporters lump all "private" schools into one category. For example, McCallie started the whole mess and we are or at least were totally different than McCallie. 

In 1996 we ran the wing-t with more options than brute run over you type of power. We could run at some teams after mixing it up a little bit.  I think the indians ran some sort of veer offense back then. Their visitor locker rooms had a weird 4 foot tall hallway under the bleachers, had to have been for livestock? Lol.. they probably do not use that stadium anymore. 

Will this game be on the radio or T.V. anywhere?

the Valley has a network TSSN that it may be covered on...radio not sure if they have that over there

there is an old Honory hater of Privates by the name of Indian on here that could tell you for sure how to watch or listen tonight....he runs things over in Dunlap.....but hes kinda got a case of trout mouth right now.....hopefully you will get some kinda feed

hopefully we can line up with them and move on next week

Booger just sayin :thumb: