Gordonsville @ Wayne Co round 2

wildcat89

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croz if you make it down to the game you should come by and eat with us, we will be the only ones set up and will be at the back corner by the gym

It's a tempting offer but I won't be able to make it.

I have to get ready for a church function that night.

I hate that I have to miss it, especially at this point in the season.

However, our boys have a daunting task, that's for sure, and I'll be listening on the radio.

It's a tempting offer but I won't be able to make it.

I have to get ready for a church function that night.

I hate that I have to miss it, especially at this point in the season.

However, our boys have a daunting task, that's for sure, and I'll be listening on the radio.

Hate you can't make it, was hoping to meet up with you. Everybody in WC respects Gville and knows your boys will come ready to play!

Bigby are you going to make it down for a game? Never know which week will be the last

Not gonna be the last for the Cats soon though, that I know. Question before I can give you an answer: Do you all have home field advantage throughout the qtr & semi finals this year?... I believe you do since you traveled last year.... If yes, then you'll see me there before it's over. Even if you travel; I'll follow like last year to NCS.

Breaking News.......

Gordonsville will win as Wayne Co. football players accidentally lock themselves in the boys' room after smoking some camel non-filters. They can't make it to kickoff, and Gordonsville advances.

Lol. when i played we had players who smoked before practice. Of course we did have a designated smoking area then. Always had a good game of pitching quarters going as well. I was pretty good at that. To top that off had my gun proudly displayed in my gun rack in my truck so I could go hunting after school. All the guys had to come by and see your gun. My how things have changed.

Not gonna be the last for the Cats soon though, that I know. Question before I can give you an answer: Do you all have home field advantage throughout the qtr & semi finals this year?... I believe you do since you traveled last year.... If yes, then you'll see me there before it's over. Even if you travel; I'll follow like last year to NCS.

WC plays at home until semis then would have to travel to Dresden, UC or Peabody. Peabody traveled last year to NCS.