Mount Juliet hosts Ravenwood

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha classic TP choke in the big games.. Defense sure showed up big..Not! Haha...I called it all szn they wouldn't get to quarters... I wish I could have saw the look on your guys face bc you lost and this was “the best team since 2012" hahaha this is so funny the lack of pass game eventually caught up with them

Been saying all year that MJ is a fraud. Could've easily been the 4 seed in that region. It's just a shame that they are going to do just good enough to keep that coach every year. They have wayyy too much size and talent to get bounced like this.

A bunch of "woulda shoulda coulda" been fourth in that region. They played Central. Beat them for the millionth time in a row. Played Franklin. Beat them. Why are you trying to act like they didn't earn their right to be first in that region? Its only proven that Ravenwood is the team that best knows how to play MJ. Doesn't make MJ a bad team. The team that won the 6A state title beats MJ, and they get shamed for it. Still plenty to be proud of. Won the region, had an 9-3 record after they were told the entire season what they couldn't do.

A bunch of "woulda shoulda coulda" been fourth in that region. They played Central. Beat them for the millionth time in a row. Played Franklin. Beat them. Why are you trying to act like they didn't earn their right to be first in that region? Its only proven that Ravenwood is the team that best knows how to play MJ. Doesn't make MJ a bad team. The team that won the 6A state title beats MJ, and they get shamed for it. Still plenty to be proud of. Won the region, had an 9-3 record after they were told the entire season what they couldn't do.

All I'm saying is the playoffs causes the truth to come out. The truth of the matter is MJ just ain't that good, and it's a shame, because they should be. The only 'shoulda' here is that MJ shoulda dominated their schedule with the team that they have and they didn't. I don't care who RW was last year, that is two bad losses for MJ losing to this years RW team.

We'll see what Ravenwoood does with a 11-1 Cordova team next week before we write them off as a bad loss for MJ. Ravenwood is getting hot at the right time. I don't think anybody was saying that MJ was expected to make it to state this year, but quarters or semis were possible. Credit Ravenwood for keeping that from happening. Curious to see just how "bad" this Ravenwood team does next week.

We'll see what Ravenwoood does with a 11-1 Cordova team next week before we write them off as a bad loss for MJ. Ravenwood is getting hot at the right time. I don't think anybody was saying that MJ was expected to make it to state this year, but quarters or semis were possible. Credit Ravenwood for keeping that from happening. Curious to see just how "bad" this Ravenwood team does next week.

Your buddy mjgb said you all would beat white haven. Your so called little brother beat ravenwood and only give up 1 TD with their sorry defense. Well maybe you can beat little brother again next year and you all can consider it another successful season. Lol

Your buddy mjgb said you all would beat white haven. Your so called little brother beat ravenwood and only give up 1 TD with their sorry defense. Well maybe you can beat little brother again next year and you all can consider it another successful season. Lol

MJGB has been saying a lot on these threads, lol. I was looking forward to facing them again but another shot at redemption against the champs would be much more satisfying. We gotta get past a good Franklin team first tho. As bad as I wanna troll him I'll just let the Bear enjoy his early hibernation...