Meigs County Football at Forrest

Tiger86

With forrest struggles as of late, and if those two boys are still injured it's going to be a long night. I guarantee the last two teams forrest has not seen the team that played the other 9 games. If that team shows up I take forrest by 3tds. They will fire some quick points, Meigs will play from behind early. Forrest as of recent though, could be in for a long night. I'm not making a prediction though. I assume it will be a lower scoring game. Good luck Friday rockets! And safe travels to Meigs! It's a haul.

With forrest struggles as of late, and if those two boys are still injured it's going to be a long night. I guarantee the last two teams forrest has not seen the team that played the other 9 games. If that team shows up I take forrest by 3tds. They will fire some quick points, Meigs will play from behind early. Forrest as of recent though, could be in for a long night. I'm not making a prediction though. I assume it will be a lower scoring game. Good luck Friday rockets! And safe travels to Meigs! It's a haul.

I'm not saying the two players that have missed a few games with injuries aren't difference makers on the field because I haven't seen them play but 3 TDs? I don't see that happening. Meigs defense is pretty good and they will run the ball down your throat. JC at times had 9 in the box and couldn't stop the run, over 400 yards. I don't know who wins this game but I do know the facts. 1. Meigs beat JC by 35 and done whatever they wanted all night. 2. JC beat Forest by a score with Forest not having their playmakers. That is a difference of let's say 27. If those 2 players can swing it by 48 points I have got to see them play!!! And I want autographs!

I don't know if the kids and coaches read here or not. I have to  miss this again again. 

But 

You players and coaches are 4 quarters, 48 minutes, and a game at home away from making school history with # of wins and advancing farther in the playoffs than any team in Forrest history. 11 wins and the final 8 in 2A. 

Remember the spring practices, the liftathon, the region games, the vomiting, the pain, the sweat, the tears, the hot days, all the injuries that have been endured and overcome. all the naysayers saying this team wouldnt be jack squat without coach k, The games this year. Page, Watertown. It all comes down to this Friday. 

There are 4-5 chances in a lifetime like this. I've lived 6+ decades on this planet and I know what I am writing is true. Get your rest this week, eat right, pray, pray for your teamates and coaches, and go out there and leave ur guts and glory in the field.  

To God be the glory win or lose. 

Well said Amerigha! If Meigs is a run at you team this game sets up to be a real smash mouth as Forrest prides itself on the same philosophy. I expect a very physical game. This time of year it don't matter about who beat who or common opponents. When you have schools playing each other that have never meet anything can happen. Your in the 2 nd round of the playoffs for a reason. Whichever team shows up focused will win this game hopefully it's the hometown Rockets.

i will say this .

last years marion game it was apparent after less than a quarter who was the better team. 

this year i got the same feeling with watertown but Forrest dominated the second half. 

Forrest has yet to play a 4 quarter game this year. 

1st Q tyner- amazing

2nd Q page- amazing

3rd Q JC-  amazing

4th Q watertown amazing 

put together 4 Q like that and u win. period

again this is your season. since early in 2016 the players and coaches have all wanted a moment like this. a home game to make history. i apologize that i cannot make it but i hope the town, players and coaches let their preparation prepare them to go out and be in the moment for 48 min and play. this is not last years marion team. this is a team forrest can absolutely beat with a solid 4 Q effort. unfortunately they havent done that all year. Page was probably the closest but they gave up a garbage TD late in that one too. They are still looking for that perfect game. I pray it comes this week

Amen   

Edited by Amerigha