Meigs County Football at Forrest

Tiger86

Meigs Coach really classy telling the Forrest kids the refs gave em the game... Grow up... Meigs kid punching the Forrest kid after the final horn... Even classier... Meigs kid poking Wild in the eyes under the pile... Bush league and gutless... TSSAA has video... Will be some punishment laid down... I've never seen more backwoods bush league in over 30 years... Pitiful

This Meigs fan never made a prediction. CoachT does not represent the entire fan base.

Forrest won by 3...it was pure D all night.

Game is done....

I am only stating a fact Marion is tough!!!

I'm pulling for Region 3. Marions D is one of the best if not the best in the state.

Meigs was never expected to see a 1st round game. So to make it to a 2nd round and to have all those penalty yards.....yet still be able to take it to the wire. I think they done a fantastic job!

I'm giving credit to the coaches and most importantly the kids!!!! Great season Meigs will have some good teams on the way.

Oh by the way even though we didn't have a Mr. Football semi-finalist we had a few pretty big plays of our own.

On to basketball I think Meigs makes a trip to the glass house this year!!!

Hopefully we can represent region 3 next week. I can remember a few fans losing faith in the Tigers after our game early this season. I along with a few other Marion fans said you had all the pieces there. Just had to get everyone on the same page. 30 seconds away from a qtr final game shows they got it together but just came up a little short. Motivation for next year. Great season Tigers!

Hopefully we can represent region 3 next week. I can remember a few fans losing faith in the Tigers after our game early this season. I along with a few other Marion fans said you had all the pieces there. Just had to get everyone on the same page. 30 seconds away from a qtr final game shows they got it together but just came up a little short. Motivation for next year. Great season Tigers!

Thanks!!! I wish the best for Marion as well!!!!

Let's not cry about it now. Meigs had MULTIPLE penalties over and over again that cost them dearly. Forrest was the more disciplined team; thus, the reason they put themselves in position to win the game. Game-winning TD was caught by a Mr. Football semi-finalist. Big players make big plays when the game is on the line.

All I've seen on this thread this week was that Forrest stood no chance against Meigs. That Meigs would win big, that Meigs would win by multiple scores. 84% of CoachT users had Forrest losing. Great to see them overcome every doubter they've face this season.

Bring on Marion County. We'll be ready for them.

I pretty sure you are going to get what you wish for!

Backwards bush league and classy. Forrest fans and players need to look at their selves.Your Mr Football was one who needs class, grabbing face mask, throwing punches and causing nose bleeds. Players taunting fans after game,Forrest fans taunting meigs players after game.Get a grip and look at yourself.Actually the class can go both ways, it was a hard fought game and yes there were bad calls.But we forget what it's all about the young men playing the game. I will say Congrats to both teams and leave all the bad on the field and teach our young men and fans this is not how we both should be acting. Good luck to the young men moving forward.

Meigs you had a great season,and good luck next year I will be watching