Meigs County Football at Forrest

Tiger86

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/forrest-rockets-(chapel-hill,tn)/football/videos.htm?videoid=c775f010-d37d-4b0b-bb20-3c107105b63a

This link will show that the Meigs defender comes down with the ball on his back in the endzone. Forget the pushoff, it is not important. Should've been an interception instead of a td. Thank you, come again.

Wow. I am nothing close to a Meigs county fan, but I am 100% if I was in the replay booth, that would have been an interception. The Meigs player clearly had solo possession on his back & the receiver jumped on and grabbed the ball. I would have done the same thing if I was the receiver, but clearly it was an interception.

Was that the play that decided the game? Just Wow is all I can say.

again it was in retaliation. What was he supposed to do, offer a bouquet of flowers. You know I respect you CPT

Get your stories straight first you say Forrest players wouldn't do anything then they will in retaliation. The refs missed calls there was a horse collar tackle on #23 for Meigs which wasn't called plus a couple of face mask. I am sure there were calls missed the other way but you want to make it sound as if Forrest does no wrong. These are kids all of them will do things they shouldn't. Quit looking through your rose colored glasses and grow up. You made it sound as if JC would be able to hang with Meigs by stating you you do an appendectomy on yourself. Marion County is another beast in itself Forrest may have had two Mr. Football semi-finalist but Marion has two Mr. Football finalist. Stop putting down high school kids. If you have a problem with the kids talk to their parents.

Wow. I am nothing close to a Meigs county fan, but I am 100% if I was in the replay booth, that would have been an interception. The Meigs player clearly had solo possession on his back & the receiver jumped on and grabbed the ball. I would have done the same thing if I was the receiver, but clearly it was an interception.

Was that the play that decided the game? Just Wow is all I can say.

I was standing twenty feet away and watched the entire play. No push-off and a clear reception by Wild. He came down on his back with possesion of the football.....game over. The Meigs defender then rolled over and attempted to rip the ball away, which was irrelevant at that point. Anyone that thinks differently clearly doesn't know the rules of football. It wasn't even questionable or close. 

Edited by thetruth2008

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/forrest-rockets-(chapel-hill,tn)/football/videos.htm?videoid=c775f010-d37d-4b0b-bb20-3c107105b63a

This link will show that the Meigs defender comes down with the ball on his back in the endzone. Forget the pushoff, it is not important. Should've been an interception instead of a td. Thank you, come again.

The 2nd video says "Layton Bennett's highlights". Watch it.

I agree that the Meigs player had the ball in his possession on his back & the Forrest player rolled on him and tied him up. I will try to post a screenshot, but I am technically challenged...