Meigs County Football at Forrest

Tiger86

yes meigs final over tyner wasn't exactly a curb stomp..

26-12

I hope the Meigs kids are reading your post about how they are not very athletic and didn't have much of a chance against JC or how much better Forrest is. To let you know when Meigs played Marion it was the 1st region game for a freshman qb plus their two best defensive players did not play in that game. Also the Forrest vs Tyner game wasn't much of a curb stomp either.

Fans need to understand that sometimes a team isn't playing badly, but the other team is playing better. I've said this for 2 years now that if meigs can figure out where to put players in the right positions they would be tough to beat. It appears they have figured some things out. That coach up there is a good coach.

MC-28

F-21

Very true, good post . Someone who watches the game and not just the scores!

Lots of Meigs region 3 bandwagoners here. Bring it. This Meigs team lost to Bledsoe last reg season game last year and didn't even make the playoffs. 

The also got shellacked by Marion THIS YEAR. We were competitive with a better 2015 Marion team for almost 3 quarters last year, and we are better this year.

So I can guarantee you Forrest is pumped for this game. If they win they set all kinds of school records.

Last year is last year.  Plus, don't underestimate Jasper.