SCOTTS HILL @ LEWIS CO RD 2

selectedgrain

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH..I really believe you will see a totally different team now, coming off a Huge confidence booster. The Boys have bought in and have reached and got another gear. I firmly believe that this team has what it takes. Call me crazy BUT WE BELIEVE at the HILL..We know that WE will have our hands Full but We believe in these boys. I really believe you'll see a bunch of hungry and determined Lions. #DON'T COUNT US OUT JUST YET...

TBH..I really believe you will see a totally different team now, coming off a Huge confidence booster. The Boys have bought in and have reached and got another gear. I firmly believe that this team has what it takes. Call me crazy BUT WE BELIEVE at the HILL..We know that WE will have our hands Full but We believe in these boys. I really believe you'll see a bunch of hungry and determined Lions. #DON'T COUNT US OUT JUST YET...

I know this guy isn't counting you guys out! I predict Scott's hill to play at Waverly to see who get the monster from Memphis. One game and one week at a time my friend but that's how I see it playing out

Congrats again guys , The Hill has a good senior laden team that never quits ! Keep it rolling ! Pulling for yall to take it all !

First, let me congratulate SH on their win last week! You have a very impressive team! Very well coached! If that same team shows up Friday night, I predict the same result! I'm just one of many Cardinal fans that are rooting for y'all to make it the whole way! Go Lions!

Thanks Wildcard1...you guys never cease to amaze me, it's easy to be congratulatory when you win, but sometimes a loss really bites. Nothing but class from ALL the A'ville folks...players, fans, coaches...everybody involved. The Lions knew that we had to be virtually "perfect" to win, and for all practical purposes they were...if not Adamsville moves on and it's just another "moral victory" for us to keep it close. If we can play as focused as last Friday night we'll give anyone fits, just have to learn as much from a big win as some of the losses that improved the team. I hope that the kids keep playing up to their potential, or their performance last week will be viewed as a "fluke", when in reality it was the first complete game of the season. Glad to have the Cardinal nation in our corner!!! 

Thanks Wildcard1...you guys never cease to amaze me, it's easy to be congratulatory when you win, but sometimes a loss really bites. Nothing but class from ALL the A'ville folks...players, fans, coaches...everybody involved. The Lions knew that we had to be virtually "perfect" to win, and for all practical purposes they were...if not Adamsville moves on and it's just another "moral victory" for us to keep it close. If we can play as focused as last Friday night we'll give anyone fits, just have to learn as much from a big win as some of the losses that improved the team. I hope that the kids keep playing up to their potential, or their performance last week will be viewed as a "fluke", when in reality it was the first complete game of the season. Glad to have the Cardinal nation in our corner!!!

trader it was not a fluke. Seen the kids up close and personal. Great athletes and great work ethic. The only issue i see this week is the let down after a big win. I hope not. I am pulling for you guys. Your boys have the talent and heart. They have to strap it up and play as if it is them against the world. I am a SH fan this week. GO LIONS!!!!! Edited by BigEdMo

trader it was not a fluke. Seen the kids up close and personal. Great athletes and great work ethic. The only issue i see this week is the let down after a big win. I hope not. I am pulling for you guys. Your boys have the talent and heart. They have to strap it up and play as if it is them against the world. I am a SH fan this week. GO LIONS!!!!!

Logic says that it should have given the kids the confidence that they can play with anyone at their best...Having raised two through their teen's...logic goes out the window...LOL!!!

Logic says that it should have given the kids the confidence that they can play with anyone at their best...Having raised two through their teen's...logic goes out the window...LOL!!!

I think the hill is a better team but u cannot count out sharp. He gets it done this time of the year. Huge win last week n better keep same mindset. Good luck to all seniors