Oak Ridge 2016-17

SweetScience

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well took the 3 year old grand girl to watch the cats tonight she lasted through the girls and half the boys games. I apologize to all the folks around us, she was like a worm on a hot rock during the boys game. But over all did well for her first game.

Oh and the cats won both games. 

This warms my heart. Grandpa Bounder, making sure the traditions at Oak Ridge are carried on through his grand daughter. Just yet another example of why Oak Ridge is so special. Now, if the powers that be would listen to Bounder and fix all the problems at Blankenship the world would be right again.

The powers don't have much use for me. A few years ago the Quarterback club (of which I was President) started remodeling the concession stand and bathrooms on the hill. The major problem is we didn't get anybody's permission. Course we didn't have any blue prints or permits or most important money. We just started work. We got it done but ALL the powers on Oak Ridge were unhappy. You can't even smear paint up there now without going before the school board haha. 

NO!!!!! Karns isn't playing their best ball at this time of year.

My question SS is this. We all know Oak Ridge is the one seed, and it looks like CC is going to be the four seed. So, if Karns loses tonight it looks as though them and Powell tie for second, who gets tie breaker and what is the tie breaker? They split in regular season with Karns by 5, then Powell by 9. Is that the tie breaker?

NO!!!!! Karns isn't playing their best ball at this time of year.

My question SS is this. We all know Oak Ridge is the one seed, and it looks like CC is going to be the four seed. So, if Karns loses tonight it looks as though them and Powell tie for second, who gets tie breaker and what is the tie breaker? They split in regular season with Karns by 5, then Powell by 9. Is that the tie breaker?

Or how much more they beat common opponents by maybe? I don't know? Good question.