Oak Ridge 2016-17

SweetScience

Hmmm. Well I didn't realize it'd be cocke county or Jefferson county. U are probably right. I didn't think it through to who they'd play after maryville in region finals I guess. As for the CC AC game. I really don't know. I sat with a couple AC friends for first half and they were very happy with first half. Then went up top to see CC football coach and couple friends and kinda thought CC had it in bag. I do know they missed a bunch of point blank layups and missed like 6-7 fts gown stretch. Then AC slung up a three as buzzer went off. Ballgame. I agree that CC will win next one by 20 if they play like they did vs OR. Good game for 3 qtrs. Tee went off in fourth. Had a nice put back dunk in first half too. Crazy talent.

Yea, Region 1 is not near as strong as last year.  Science Hill would struggle to beat Karns, Maryville or Bearden.  

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Well I didn't realize it'd be cocke county or Jefferson county. U are probably right. I didn't think it through to who they'd play after maryville in region finals I guess. As for the CC AC game. I really don't know. I sat with a couple AC friends for first half and they were very happy with first half. Then went up top to see CC football coach and couple friends and kinda thought CC had it in bag. I do know they missed a bunch of point blank layups and missed like 6-7 fts gown stretch. Then AC slung up a three as buzzer went off. Ballgame. I agree that CC will win next one by 20 if they play like they did vs OR. Good game for 3 qtrs. Tee went off in fourth. Had a nice put back dunk in first half too. Crazy talent.

CC has some good shooters. I watched the stream on CC's website of the game. CC's commentator is so biased it's hilarious!! Lol!! He acts like he cannot stand us. Oak Ridge gets by with everything the guy said lol I was dying laughing. 

CC has some good shooters. I watched the stream on CC's website of the game. CC's commentator is so biased it's hilarious!! Lol!! He acts like he cannot stand us. Oak Ridge gets by with everything the guy said lol I was dying laughing.

Lol. I swear when I go to games I try and bring it up on my phone to see what he's saying. Yea he's a homer but he's pretty fun to listen too. SS, CC only has two seniors, one averages about 3 ppg. What you think about next season for them. They have a couple sophomores on the bench that should step right in for those two. Idk?

AC also beat Halls who beat Campbell County. CC and Halls returned most if not all of their players from last year. AC and Powell lost pretty much everyone yet their both winning right now. Oak Ridge and Karns still seem dominant and great. Powell is better than the rest of the district. 4-9 is pretty even. Someone want to explain how Lenour City beat Bearden? Basketball is very unpredictable unless you're a Wildcat.

Lol. I swear when I go to games I try and bring it up on my phone to see what he's saying. Yea he's a homer but he's pretty fun to listen too. SS, CC only has two seniors, one averages about 3 ppg. What you think about next season for them. They have a couple sophomores on the bench that should step right in for those two. Idk?

CC I think they have a chance to be right up there with everyone else next year. Next year should be really interesting in 3AAA. Looking forward to it.

Anybody know the timeline on EJ coming back.I hear something diff every day.Poor Clinton played keep away last couple of mins to keep OR from 100.Like it made them look better in the paper.Go Cats.

More accurately - going into a stall with 5 minutes left on a running clock against the very last of OR's bench. 

Hate to say this but I wouldn't somebody to hand a 100 on me. I'd probably do the same thing. Or not! Green just laughed about it after the game. So whatever

WILDCAT PRIDE

I'd want my kids to fight to the end, but I sure hope I never have to find out what i'd really do.

Cats 90+ in the last three games even with the limited roster.