CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

So it looks like Mckamey is keeping most of the staff from last year with the exception of coordinators. I find that very interesting considering we all agreed that last year was the worst coached team in history of clinton football. It wasn't just kerr, it was the entire staff.

That's true. He may keep them on for this first year, but that doesn't mean they will be there next year.

A new head coach and coordinators is a good start as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure if McKamey thinks they can't handle the job, they will be let go at a later date, or they may choose to leave on their own. Only time will tell.

I know I'm excited for the future of this program. Everyone will just have to be patient and let the coaching staff do their thing.

A new head coach and coordinators is a good start as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure if McKamey thinks they can't handle the job, they will be let go at a later date, or they may choose to leave on their own. Only time will tell.

I know I'm excited for the future of this program. Everyone will just have to be patient and let the coaching staff do their thing.

You all will see an immediate difference.McK will be the OC and he will have an adequate DC.Be patient folks!

You guys will be fine. Coach McKamey will assemble a solid staff in time. I saw Ted Williams on stage as an assistant. He's solid and the kids will love playing for him. Exciting times for CHS. You've got a winner on the sidelines. Now it's time for the kids that have been roaming the halls to get in the weight room and start playing and contributing to the football team. Out of 500 boys, there's got to be 20-25 studs that can get you guys winning, now that you have a coach that will accept nothing less. Congrats on the Fieldhouse, can't wait to come for a tour when it's completed. I know a guy that might have a set of keys to it...

You all will see an immediate difference.McK will be the OC and he will have an adequate DC.Be patient folks!

I am the most patient person in the World when it comes to rebuilding a program. Even though I didn't agree with the Kerr hire, I was willing to give him 4 years to see what he could do. Im very confident in McKamey and know he will do just fine. Edited by 92Dragon