CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

You guys will be fine. Coach McKamey will assemble a solid staff in time. I saw Ted Williams on stage as an assistant. He's solid and the kids will love playing for him. Exciting times for CHS. You've got a winner on the sidelines. Now it's time for the kids that have been roaming the halls to get in the weight room and start playing and contributing to the football team. Out of 500 boys, there's got to be 20-25 studs that can get you guys winning, now that you have a coach that will accept nothing less. Congrats on the Fieldhouse, can't wait to come for a tour when it's completed. I know a guy that might have a set of keys to it...

I thought Ted Williams was frozen?:roflol:

Big news here. Coach Gaylor coming back as part time assistant and advisor.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/01/20/jim-gaylor-serve-advisor-clinton-football/96832388/

This is great news!! We are putting up new bleachers on the away side with a new locker room for our Dragons. Things are definitely heading in the right direction.