Regions Announced: 4A

BoardHater71

How's Jay Emmons?

Well he has us in the third round so can't complain. I worry about our defense though. I withhold judgment on coaches till I see what they do when they have less talent than other teams. Other than Marshall we have had as much if not more than any team we have played. If I were calling plays I would turn and hand ball to Dante as well. So far so good though!! Still haven't really had a chance to get to know him on a personal level if that is what you were asking

Nobody even mentioned Central until they beat Fulton a few weeks ago and then beat Greeneville last night.

That alone tell you how tough coming out of quad 1 and has been. Greeneville didn't over look central just got beat on a hail Mary pass by a tough team, who like Greeneville returned most of their team from last year. Central had the respect of the Greeneville team and staff, just not all the devil fans. Some of us knew it would be tough game

That alone tell you how tough coming out of quad 1 and has been. Greeneville didn't over look central just got beat on a hail Mary pass by a tough team, who like Greeneville returned most of their team from last year. Central had the respect of the Greeneville team and staff, just not all the devil fans. Some of us knew it would be tough game

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Greeneville win their past 5 games 350-0? Their fans...or SOME of them were smack talking.Central's just said we're here to play ball...and they did.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Greeneville win their past 5 games 350-0? Their fans...or SOME of them were smack talking.Central's just said we're here to play ball...and they did.

Like I've stated on the central thread there was a hand full of Devils fans that projected a 42 to 14 score. Don't know exactly why some Greeneville fans predicted that score but probably off of how Knox Carter lost to Central by 1pt 43 to 42. Central fans had projected a close game 28 to 7 between Greeneville and Carter. Greeneville blew out Carter 70 to 0. I knew it would be a tough game (living in knoxville and seeing central play) along with BVD, Ballard and the team (as to why I posted the article in the central thread before the game about how ballard said how tough and similar bother teams were and how many player off both team played last year in round 2. Ballard knew he was in for a dog fight against a team that wanted to earn respect (central) and a team that wanted to show that killing teams the way they were wasn't a fluke. It was 2 teams that if played 10 times would split 5 and 5. Trust me Central knows how good Greeneville is, and their own posters said that Greeneville was the best D they faced all year and thats saying alot by who Central has played......

Like I've stated on the central thread there was a hand full of Devils fans that projected a 42 to 14 score. Don't know exactly why some Greeneville fans predicted that score but probably off of how Knox Carter lost to Central by 1pt 43 to 42. Central fans had projected a close game 28 to 7 between Greeneville and Carter. Greeneville blew out Carter 70 to 0. I knew it would be a tough game (living in knoxville and seeing central play) along with BVD, Ballard and the team (as to why I posted the article in the central thread before the game about how ballard said how tough and similar bother teams were and how many player off both team played last year in round 2. Ballard knew he was in for a dog fight against a team that wanted to earn respect (central) and a team that wanted to show that killing teams the way they were wasn't a fluke. It was 2 teams that if played 10 times would split 5 and 5. Trust me Central knows how good Greeneville is, and their own posters said that Greeneville was the best D they faced all year and thats saying alot by who Central has played......

Could it be that most years District 1 is so weak that Greeneville runs the score up on those poor chaps to make them look good? Maybe Greeneville is just so over rated year in and year out and is exposed when they face competition from region 2. Much like Stone Memorial. Just a thought.

Could it be that most years District 1 is so weak that Greeneville runs the score up on those poor chaps to make them look good? Maybe Greeneville is just so over rated year in and year out and is exposed when they face competition from region 2. Much like Stone Memorial. Just a thought.

Greeneville doesn't run up the score on the weak teams in district to make themselves look good. The starters only played in 1 2nd half all regular season against 5a quarter finalist Morristown West. We can't help were the tssaa places us in districts full of cupcakes. Greeneville since 2010 is 10-4 against region 2. Comparing stone memorial to Greeneville is funny. Greeneville has 2 state championship since 2010 and have played the the eventual state champ Fulton or Catholic tougher than their semi final or championship opponent. Maybe the rest of the state is that far behind quad 1 because depending on the year or night an upset can happen like it has the last 2 years