Round 3: Waverly vs Scotts Hill

PrimeXTime44

hmm running clock, get back to Waverly football, face Mitchell next week. Be careful puffing that chest out and looking ahead. If you folks are doing that then the players are also. As far as getting back to Waverly football does that mean the under 500 records until 2013. Or the first round put out last year from region 6 fourth place team. Come on man. Was really wanting to come around and support. But now hearing this. Scott's Hill will win and will face Trezevant next week. Not worried about the score 1 or 100 will still end your season. Should talk to Adamsville about piping up and shouting from the mountain tops about how great you are. No offense Aville. We are all good.

BigEd im just stirring the pot thats all. Im sure the Hill is going to bring it.....

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly offense will be hard to stop if they run th spread like they did against Lewis co. This late in th season we're gonna have to mix it up to keep their defense off balance. Your right about th defense for Waverly. It's really solid. SH passing game has greatly improved. I look for them to hit that TE a lot.

get back to Waverly football, face Mitchell next week. Be careful puffing that chest out and looking ahead. If you folks are doing that then the players are also. As far as getting back to Waverly football does that mean the under 500 records until 2013. Or the first round put out last year from region 6 fourth place team. Come on man. Was really wanting to come around and support. But now hearing this. Scott's Hill will win and will face Trezevant next week. Not worried about the score 1 or 100 will still end your season. Should talk to Adamsville about piping up and shouting from the mountain tops about how great you are. No offense Aville. We are all good.

just giving my opinion on predictions man. Doing to predictions in one topic, what's that hurt? Just hope you finished reading the rest of my post because I did bring up the fact that Scott's Hill is dangerous. Adamsville was a feared opponent and i'm glad the hill took them down. But in my opinion if the coaches can keep the young Tigers straight, then they can easily win by 3 scores at least. its a danger going against a team that you shut out thought especially deep in playoffs because of course they'll assume they're not gonna be a challenge. I also believe that Mitchell is gonna pull the upset for the 2nd time and make it to the next round.

just giving my opinion on predictions man. Doing to predictions in one topic, what's that hurt? Just hope you finished reading the rest of my post because I did bring up the fact that Scott's Hill is dangerous. Adamsville was a feared opponent and i'm glad the hill took them down. But in my opinion if the coaches can keep the young Tigers straight, then they can easily win by 3 scores at least. its a danger going against a team that you shut out thought especially deep in playoffs because of course they'll assume they're not gonna be a challenge. I also believe that Mitchell is gonna pull the upset for the 2nd time and make it to the next round.

well if you noticed I quoted the running clock post. I threw in a couple of your comments for food for thought. And as far as Mitchell you need to know that when they beat Trezevant they had none of their coaches. They are all back. They are about to put a beat down on Mitchell and then they are going to turn it up a notch the next week. All of the bashing from everyone outside of Memphis is about to blow up on the scoreboard. No offense but it is Tuesday and all of you are feeling good about yourselves. And rightfully so. But notice no talk from the Hill and no talk from Trezevant right now. It's all business and no time to boast. Good luck

See this is were I disagree with my local tiger fan. Yes it could be dangerous but I know our boys will be focused. They was focused in on the Riverside game and they will be this Friday. They play smart and they play hard! Im not glad that the Hill took out the ville I really wanted to play those guys and I dont think Mitchell will beat Trez the last game Trez had a couple of turnovers I believe when they was in scoring position. I do think Waverly will have the chance to find out how good Trez is. But the boys on the field have the final say so nothing we say on here can change the game and thats why we play. If SH beats us I will proudly tip my hat and wish them luck!

Qhen you reat 5 offensive players qb. Linemen wrs. And 3 D. linemen. And they only muster 6 points. Lol. And one of the 4 backs still had almost 200 plus yards on 14 carries.

Sorry, took me a minute to comprehend. But the excuse is they didn't have their coach but yet their offense still couldn't put it in (no matter the yardage). It's gonna be a low scoring affair again. The players will be on a different page than the coach, he'll probably be more focused on the previous game more than any of the player's or Mitchell coaches will be

Edited by rednecktiger31

Waverly offense will be hard to stop if they run th spread like they did against Lewis co. This late in th season we're gonna have to mix it up to keep their defense off balance. Your right about th defense for Waverly. It's really solid. SH passing game has greatly improved. I look for them to hit that TE a lot.

I dont see the SH being 40 points better than they was 4 weeks ago against our D