Round 3: Waverly vs Scotts Hill

PrimeXTime44

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52-14

I know it dont matter now but do you think yall could have beat them if you had goldsmith? I watch some game film of trez several diffrent games and they reall didnt seem like the beast yall talk about then you guys say its diffrent to watch them in person. I watch some game film of gold smith and you could tell he was on a whole diffrent level than everyone else!

I know it dont matter now but do you think yall could have beat them if you had goldsmith? I watch some game film of trez several diffrent games and they reall didnt seem like the beast yall talk about then you guys say its diffrent to watch them in person. I watch some game film of gold smith and you could tell he was on a whole diffrent level than everyone else!

no we would have lost. It would have been closer. That is what Intense and I are saying. We are pulling for both of you but man I am telling you. We watched film and we were confident. But when they came off the bus and started warming up we knew film did not give them justice. It is really the craziest thing I have seen. It is almost like 2 different teams. Their speed does not show up on film. Richardson is a true D1 college running back. And you will know when you watch him warm up.

no we would have lost. It would have been closer. That is what Intense and I are saying. We are pulling for both of you but man I am telling you. We watched film and we were confident. But when they came off the bus and started warming up we knew film did not give them justice. It is really the craziest thing I have seen. It is almost like 2 different teams. Their speed does not show up on film. Richardson is a true D1 college running back. And you will know when you watch him warm up.

Well I hope we get to find out!!!

The Tennessean has Waverly ranked as the #1 mid tn team 1a-3a. Too bad it's all West and hopefully an East we have to play next. I say Waverly comes out of this week with a 42-20 victory and will face the Tigers of Mitchell next. Haven't posted in about 8 years but I guess it's time to come back!! BWTP!!!

Edited by rednecktiger31

We might see a running clock after halftime! :popcorneater:

after the 3rd quarter possibly. just worried we'll come out like we did against Cheatham. Close first half then coach will get to em and they'll get back to waverly football. We still have a lot of young guys and to play a team that they shut out a few weeks ago....They have to be extremely careful...remember Scott's Hill did just beat the only undefeated 2a team there was going into the post season. They're a great team, we can't give them any chances at all and can't slack at any spot.

Edited by rednecktiger31

after the 3rd quarter possibly. just worried we'll come out like we did against Cheatham. Close first half then coach will get to em and they'll get back to waverly football. We still have a lot of young guys and to play a team that they shut out a few weeks ago....They have to be extremely careful...remember Scott's Hill did just beat the only undefeated 2a team there was going into the post season. They're a great team, we can't give them any chances at all and can't slack at any spot.

im hoping for a running clock against SH but I'm not betting on it this time. SH will be more prepared but so will Waverly

We might see a running clock after halftime! :popcorneater:

hmm running clock, get back to Waverly football, face Mitchell next week. Be careful puffing that chest out and looking ahead. If you folks are doing that then the players are also. As far as getting back to Waverly football does that mean the under 500 records until 2013. Or the first round put out last year from region 6 fourth place team. Come on man. Was really wanting to come around and support. But now hearing this. Scott's Hill will win and will face Trezevant next week. Not worried about the score 1 or 100 will still end your season. Should talk to Adamsville about piping up and shouting from the mountain tops about how great you are. No offense Aville. We are all good.

im hoping for a running clock against SH but I'm not betting on it this time. SH will be more prepared but so will Waverly

True, but I don't think there's much they can do against Waverly's Defense. I don't see us giving up more than 1 score the 2nd half. IMO the only option they have is to slow down Waverly's offense which is possible early in the game but I don't see them doing it the entire game, plus if they can't score on us then it won't matter.