Round 3: Waverly vs Scotts Hill

PrimeXTime44

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my prediction: winner of this game goes to Cookville ! Again that's my gut ! Crazy ? Maybe ?

time will tell .......

I really hope you guys win but you need to remember this comment if you do. If you think Goldsmith was hard for you guys to tackle(which you didn't) last year, then you ain't seen nothing yet! Richardson is sooo much bigger and better than on film! He's scary! I think you are going to pull this one out and beat Waverly! SH 28 Waverly 21. Love the balanced offense of SH!

TCA...Win or lose..this week or next week or later...It's all ICING...Could really care less TBH.Just having FUN..So much fun getting responses....My LIONS are Winners either way!! 

We've already done more than most have ever done...SH is TOP KNOTCH program....As far as the kid you mentioned...Never said he wasn't a Beast...Never laid eyes on him...TBH...Not concerned.. our concern is solely on Waverly .I still say Region 5 will be at Cookville..JMO... IT WILL TAKE SH's BEST EFFORT TO WIN FRIDAY but it COULD happen..

Goldsmith was a beast!!! We not the same defense that we where last year either.Way better IMO on D and way more balanced on O. 

The Strengths we have built on this year is  OL and Defense. The D has improved and OL has SIZE and have Bought in. The QB has played 12 Games now and is getting more comfortable,. (DOESN'T have to TOTE this TEAM) These boys have come together as a team...They have learned thru adversity that their is no need to panic. Just do your job..?If they keep it close it's our Game for the taking. IMO this team has GROWN so mush in dealing with Adversity...How Do teams Respond in Tight situations?  Most impressive thing I see in this team is their RESOLVE and GRIT in ADVERSITY. Losing at Riverside and at Home really left a mark. SAID it all along. Builds Character!! These MEN picked themselves up and in stead of making excuses went to work.. This Bunch has already written more History than most...I am blessed to have BEEN a part of it by witnessing it...I am excited because I get laughed at for being so BIG of A FAN..I call it like i see it and This team is playing some FOOTBALL right now and WE BELIEVE in them.. Not that they will win but that they will bust their Butt...That MAKES ME AN EXTREMELY PROUD DAD and LIONS FAN...Not Expecting a win at all TBH..Just hopeful and Confident in the Coaches and Players to get the job done.. I would be nervous if i had to defeat them. Because if they protect the ball they can be DANGEROUS to put up some points. Sorry for so much But We are BEYOND excited for the opportunity... FUN FUN FUN.....

One of gets to battle either Mitchell or trezevant. I'm hoping it's Waverly but whoever it is they say trezevant is unstoppable. That's not true. They have been stopped.

no offense but Trezvant is a different monster. I wish either of you good luck. But don't poke a bear. They are different then what you see on film. Trust me. Film does not do them justice. Saw it up close and personal. That does not mean it can't happen. But it is a good chance it won't.

I hope Waverly gets to find out because I don't think they will back down from anything or anybody

oh we didn't back down last year even without our Mr. Football running back. You better not back down or they will ring up a 100 on you this year. They are ticked about all the talk outside of Memphis.

no offense but Trezvant is a different monster. I wish either of you good luck. But don't poke a bear. They are different then what you see on film. Trust me. Film does not do them justice. Saw it up close and personal. That does not mean it can't happen. But it is a good chance it won't.

what was the score of that game last yr BigEd?