Round 3: Waverly vs Scotts Hill

PrimeXTime44

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If waverly scores 40 in this game they will win . But the game starts at 0-0 . Those 40 mean nothing but lessons in life. Maybe we will get a first down. Just hoping for a better showing . Just thankful for the opportunity. We get to play the #1 team in middle tn. i would put it on cruise and prepare for next Friday if I was waverly. Our coaches probably haven't even watched any film and I doubt our boys even show up to play. Put her on cruise and sail on into the next round . 2 #1 teams in 3 weeks... wow this stuff is fun...I would be very careful , Straup and crew ain't no joke and OL browder might have have these boys primed on offense..... #believe , I like our chances !! I really do...not going to specify why but I really do. Go lions. ....truth is coaches and players working overtime preparing for this game...if SH loses it won't be from lack of preparation or effort....I assure you anybody can be beat on any given day. If SH finds a wrinkle or two???? We will have us a football game!!! Thankful for this opportunity!! Good luck and hope everyone stays safe!!!

Edited by shlionsbaseball5

I have been high on waverly all year especially after seeing them ...I have watched lots of film on them and I first thought going into this game we didn't have a chance...thought the same about adamsville. But now I really like our chances. We will need the ball to bounce our way a time or two and not turn the ball over . But IMO SH has a serious chance to upset another #1 team. If not , it will all be okay. worse things have happened.

Edited by shlionsbaseball5

Going to log off and may not be back on here until after the game... it's late Tuesday night and beside myself for this game... all joking aside .. good luck to waverly . U guys have an extremely talented football team. It will take our best effort for us to win . For some reason unknown to man that SH plays its best , I feel like SH will win the game ...until then We will be looking for a running clock...just maybe We can catch it before it gets to running...just maybe!!!! #BELIEVE.

Going to log off and may not be back on here until after the game... it's late Tuesday night and beside myself for this game... all joking aside .. good luck to waverly . U guys have an extremely talented football team. It will take our best effort for us to win . For some reason unknown to man that SH plays its best , I feel like SH will win the game ...until then We will be looking for a running clock...just maybe We can catch it before it gets to running...just maybe!!!! #BELIEVE.

Best of luck, much respect for Scott's Hill and what yal have accomplished. Safe trips to all of your crew.

This should be a good one. Enjoy this week boys because we all know what awaits the winner. A dang beast.

I hope it is a good one. Both teams will give it their all this week and the victor will do the same next week. Personally I'm hoping it's really close for our sake. Waverly hasn't really had a close game besides the fairview game. Cheatham game tested us some but only the first half. I hope the Lions give us a run to the last second. I don't wanna see a running clock