Admirals host Owls Round 3

MicasaMaster

I require nothing. I would like to see a more in depth reasoning as to why? I have not gotten to see Farragut since I played against them back in the early 2000's and want to hear what to expect.

JUST GO TO THE RHEA REVIEW AND THEY HAVE THE LAST GAME ON YOUTUBE WITH DA GUTTS.ALSO THE GAME AGAINST OAKRIDGE IS ON RIVAL THURSDAY AND THAT WAS A GOOD GAME BUT THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT THE OWLS ARE.

#LOP

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope these guys can do it.Its been all desire and want from the team,period!!! play calling is horrible,period.These kids fight for everything they get.Doug Greene has worked magic with his defense all year.The kids deserve a big win this friday night against an old rival(a good well respected-rival).Farragut at home will be tough.Owls determination wins this 21-20?20-17?hope its live streamed or something,since the understaffed,under-funded owl program doesnt have a radio channel.Im pulling for these kids that nobody gave a shot(this was a rebuilding year).Go Ooltewah. fingers-crossed.

Hope these guys can do it.Its been all desire and want from the team,period!!! play calling is horrible,period.These kids fight for everything they get.Doug Greene has worked magic with his defense all year.The kids deserve a big win this friday night against an old rival(a good well respected-rival).Farragut at home will be tough.Owls determination wins this 21-20?20-17?hope its live streamed or something,since the understaffed,under-funded owl program doesnt have a radio channel.Im pulling for these kids that nobody gave a shot(this was a rebuilding year).Go Ooltewah. fingers-crossed.

Farragut normally streams their games online

Nobody is giving the owls a chance in this game,I mean nobody!!!! with that being said,owls will win on the road,in a very tough place to play.if its a blow out the ADs win 49-14 going away,if they figure us out on offense early on and we go alot of 3 and outs.Owls special teams will play big role in this one.(get a couple of big plays from J.S.)If owls defense has to stay on the field all night,farragut pulls away late 3rd qtr.BUT,If Ooltewah plays like they have last month or so....look out.We'll see friday night Owls 31-28 7-11,J.S.,C.T.,W.W.#2,#3.#6,#77,#4,#87,#18 basically whole team,hahahaha and some other guys I cant remember their numbers!!! GO OWLS!!!!!

I'll repeat it...

Ooltewah 35

Farragut 21

I believe that Ooltewah will win this game by being stingy on defense. I also think that they will stay composed if they get behind early... like they have done for the past month... pulling away in the second half.

Yeah second half in the last two games has been impressive for sure. It's like the game plan is "don't lose touch in the first half and then hammer down to the end"

Both coaches and staffs in this game have done an excellent job this year of exceding preseason expectations, both teams have showed marked improvements over the course of this season.

I think the Owls take this one but I believe these teams match up well and this could possibly end up being a low scoring defensive game. The Owls found their running game just in time for the playoffs and the defense seems to have come together nicely. You add all that to the fact that the owls have some really good receivers, a QB who can sling it and a solid kicker and I like their chances of not just winning this week but getting to Cookville for a shot at the gold ball. However if the Owls cant get the running game going and can't protect the QB it could be a long night but i don't think that will be the case. Ooltewah has seemed to focus on and improve in most of the areas they were lacking early in the season. I am excited and pulling for the Owls to get it done.

GO OWLS!!!!!

Edited by RCfan