OAK RIDGE Lady Wildcats 2016 - 17

WillieTheWildcat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley did not play hamilton heights this year but did blow out oak ridge daniel boone and morristown west over Christmas tournament. And might i add blew out cookeville 69-35 but it wasnt that close. It was 32-2 early in 2nd period and starters got to come out middle of the 3rd.

I just have to laugh....you come on the Lady Wildcat's tread and remind us Bradley Central blew out Oak Ridge in a Christmas tournament. Not very nice of you  LOL

Bearden had some injuries that pretty much shut them down. 

Willie this guy is a dingbat, don't know why he came on here but I'll just ignore him, like on all the other threads.

Bradley is a good team and I expect them to play Riverdale for the state title. But we are still in it and till we win it all or get put out I'm gonna be right there for our Lady Wildcats.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

WILDCAT PRIDE.

I just have to laugh....you come on the Lady Wildcat's tread and remind us Bradley Central blew out Oak Ridge in a Christmas tournament. Not very nice of you LOL

Right and I was there 3 starters on the court at all times threw the 3rd. I left after that. He did call off the trap. Howard came off the floor with 230 left in the 3rd. And she IS the engine that makes them go. Real strong all around game. Her size and length helps her. With that said I think that if Oak Ridge is as good as they were last year they give them a game. In no way does Bradley have an easy path to the state. Sub state could get very interesting.