Trezavant vs Mitchell Round 3

Trojan

We have to make it through SH first but I dont see a mercy against waverly D not saying we would win cause I havent seen Trez play and I do think we will make it through SH but the game still has to be played, but for someone to Mercy rule us they would have to be just flat out bad A##....

Trez. is straight out bad a##. I'm pretty sure TCA thought the same in the semi's last year(I know they didn't have their stud). Don't think Waverly will be ready.

We have to make it through SH first but I dont see a mercy against waverly D not saying we would win cause I havent seen Trez play and I do think we will make it through SH but the game still has to be played, but for someone to Mercy rule us they would have to be just flat out bad A##....

Trezevant will score 35 plus in the semifinals if they win this week.

Trez. is straight out bad a##. I'm pretty sure TCA thought the same in the semi's last year(I know they didn't have their stud). Don't think Waverly will be ready.

Yes Willie you are correct! Until you see them in person you can't appreciate them! Even without Goldsmith we thought we could compete after watching film...........then they got off the bus and we were stunned! Film doesn't do this team justice!

And I don't mean on film. I have to be honest. Last year we (TCA) knew we did not have our stub running back. We had watched a lot of film. We felt confident it would be a good close game but still loose with out our stud. But when they took the field and Richardson took the first hand off in warm ups. We all looked at each other and said "oh no". This was a different beast. We have said film does not do Trezevant justice. Now does that mean they can't be beat no, but it is highly unlikely. This week will be the tale of the tape. If they beat down Mitchell which I feel they will. Then the rest of the state better watch out. That means they are on a mission. But even if it is close this week that does not mean much. Because last year they had a horrible quarter final game then they were lights out in the semi. Good luck to whoever

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

Thats disrespectful . Mitchell may score once. Im not being biased either. Trez rested 8 players all either offensive line d line and at qb. Their fully rested and all back. Including what makes the team run. The HC.

I hope Mitchell puts up a gallant fight for Walker Homes but if they get thrashed, it is what it is lol

Edited by BlackHavenSenator