South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Just wanted to take a second and remind everyone when you say your prayer before you eat to remember our men in women in the military putting themselves in harms way so we can enjoy the freedoms we have. Also don't forget my brothers and sisters in police, fire, EMS, rescue and dispatch that are also taking time from their families to help protect ours. God bless them all, GFD if your on today stay safe brother and thank you.

AND A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE ONES KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON AND THESE PUTERS RUNNING!

some of my favorite Bob calls...Correction....Will the referee please indicate what the penalty was.....semifinals against Hampton in 2007 Pirates are driving inside the 30 in the second quarter about to score and put the game away Robert Robinson fumbles Hampton guy picks it up and takes it for a touchdown to cut the lead to 7, Bob said OH NO! Heard this was his last year.

I remember that play. We were about to go up 28-7 at the half and getting the kickoff. We fumbled and it was all of a sudden 21-14. Those 14 point swings are tough to overcome, but that team was so dominant they were able to do it.

some of my favorite Bob calls...Correction....Will the referee please indicate what the penalty was.....semifinals against Hampton in 2007 Pirates are driving inside the 30 in the second quarter about to score and put the game away Robert Robinson fumbles Hampton guy picks it up and takes it for a touchdown to cut the lead to 7, Bob said OH NO! Heard this was his last year.

Or there's a flag on the play ! The runner quits running before he scores and we get another flag for unsportsmanlike ? Wtheck?

Best is " if the lights go off everybody go home the game is postponed " you just couldn't make that one up!

Phil Beene's teams ran it as well.

I garuntee you that Beene man learned that side saddle from that Neyland man. I remember in 1968 that Beene mans last year and our boys were undefeated. We had that durn Wigfall man and Jackson man as runners and them durn Jasperlites came down here and beat us. You think im joking but im not.