South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy the day, get loaded up on good food and have good times and then tomorrow let's get ready for some good football. This had been one of my favorite threads this season.

Mine too!Gonna go sit in a deer blind for a while,just got off work! Happy Thanksgiving back at you and to all the other folks hope you all have a great day with the family!

Sitting here at work on this Thanksgiving day and I'm thankful that I have spent most of my life in a small rual town that values God,family, and football. Throw in fishing and hunting and what more could you ask for. Good luck to all the teams this Friday night and hoping and praying for safety to the players and safe travel for all the fans. Go Pirates!

Just a few questions on SP coaching tree for the SP faithful...Was Danny Wilson the successor to Big Grider? and what year did Wilson leave for Heritage? Was Little Grider the successor, during his first tenure, to Wilson?

After Wilson left Heritage didn't he go to Cleveland?

Yes, Coach Wilson took over in 1993 for the legendary Coach Don Grider. Coach Vic Grider took over in 1997 when Coach Wilson went to Heritage. He stayed at Heritage until he left for Cleveland.

I agree the "Ambassador/Roy Dillard/Oldpirate/whoknowshowmanyscreennamesthisguyhas" has been off on most of his predictions. It start last year when he picked Columbia Academy to come to Cooper field and drill us. Maybe that was the beginning of his downfall.

What kind of mess is this? You mean to tell me that all these years that I have been reading Roy Dillard arguing with Bass that it was actually Bass arguing with himself?

This sounds like a multiple personality disorder, just like that Norman Bates feller. You think I am joking but I'm not!

What kind of mess is this? You mean to tell me that all these years that I have been reading Roy Dillard arguing with Bass that it was actually Bass arguing with himself?

This sounds like a multiple personality disorder, just like that Norman Bates feller. You think I am joking but I'm not!

I can assure you that I'm TheAmbassador. Roy Dillard and Old Pirate are different people as well.

I can assure you that I'm TheAmbassador. Roy Dillard and Old Pirate are different people as well.

Hey Bass my son just texted me said some guy on twitter is arguing with him saying he beat us in 87 and ran for 150 yards LOL!(which isnt true because we didn't play)Said his name is Rodney Cummings??You know that one??

Hey Bass my son just texted me said some guy on twitter is arguing with him saying he beat us in 87 and ran for 150 yards LOL!(which isnt true because we didn't play)Said his name is Rodney Cummings??You know that one??

Yes, Rodney was our tailback in 1987 after Jones, Sisco and Lehr had carried the mail in 84, 85 and 86. Rodney got injured early in 1987 and it severely hampered us. He came back for our Gordonsville game, but injuries and running into a buzzsaw that night ended our year. Edited by TheAmbassador

Yes, Rodney was our tailback in 1987 after Jones, Sisco and Lehr had carried the mail in 84, 85 and 86. Rodney got injured early in 1987 and it severely hampered us. He came back for our Gordonsville game, but injuries and running into a buzzsaw that night ended our year.

Don't know why he would think he ran for 150 on us that year,must be confused with the Gville game I guess???