Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

Cuz u wrestled in college does that make u a badasss? I don't see u on tv, your coaching middle schoolers lol

#1 it's "you're". #2 I have been offered high school positions before and turned them down. Only school I'm coaching until I die has a certain shade of red and black. If you were smart you'd know your beloved program would not be what it is today without HCWC. You should be thanking Bosken daily.

pepvol your right Maryville will always be in the mix. As for my school doesn't matter if we're in football season or basketball season we don't have the kids like we did in yester years to be relevant. We are a baseball school. Google Justin Grimm he just won a world series ring. Now me personally i don't get into baseball. Just football and basketball.

Here's another excuse for ya. We also had one of our best athletes to quit last season after the Fulton game to focus on baseball. He would have made a huge difference in the defense.

• Upvote 1

Rw87 I'm not disagreeing with you. Maryville set the bar. I know the loss is tough on u. You guys constantly hear how good yall program is and it's well deserve. I was just trying to embrace the rebels fans that getting blown out was a good possibility. Things might have been diffent we will never know. But the blowout prediction wasn't anything against Maryville it was all about the respect that i have for this years Oakland team. It's fair to wait to see if they win state, but, if they do this could be considered the best team ever in 6a

Now that you've followed the Red Rebels this year so closely, do you have a new found respect for King George?