Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

Two years in a row Maryville didn't win the championship? I tried telling all you Maryville fans that something was going on in Rutherford County and the changing of the guard may be upon you. You'll always have your history to fall back on. Just don't hang Quarles, there's none better but times change.

Hilarious , 8 years in and Finally a Rutherford Co team beat Maryville .... I do hope Maxi Pad keeps you around here next year 

save yourself the trouble how dare you and i tell Maryville fans the truth. Not only are the fans smarter than us also better in life than we are. U should be punished, go sit yourself in timeout. I already sit myself in the corner until Quarles says i can come out.

I have been waiting for my teacher to let me out of the corner since 5th grade. Should I go ahead and leave or keep waiting? I will not talk in class. I will not talk in class. I will not talk in class. Just practicing.