Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

Compton , nobody's mad at you , I think most people are just Laughing at you , I know I am . 

Funny how Me saying that we would of Probably gotten Beat even with our 2 Starters out makes me an awful Fan . Missing an All State 4 Year Starter Matt Young was not a good thing that's for sure , but it was our Offensive line getting dominated that Lost Maryville the Game . The Better team won , as A Maryville fan that's not as hard as some of you trolls think , because unlike your team , we know we'll be right back in the Picture again next year . I do hate it for Senior Players Like TD Blackmon and Matt Young because I know they've given their Heart and Soul for Maryville , but they just ran into a Better team .  

I agree. It was probably time for 25 to hang up the singlet. But it was 5's best sport. Gonna miss watching this year. Good luck to the rebs on the mat

Thanks SDot. Maybe 5 can come back in a few years. Seymour is about to get really good and PF is always tough. We'll be turning heads this year, watch out!

I'm not jealous thread after thread i gave Maryville their respect. Pick them game after game. Then i pick there's a chance in the Oakland game that it could be a running clock. I knew this year's Oakland was far better than Maryville. I even said if Quarles pulls this game out he has to be considered top 5 coaches in all of tn. I continue giving the rebs their due saying last years Maryville team or the '14 team would be a toss up against this years Oakland. But fans argue saying this is as good as them last 2yrs teams, they just blame it on injuries.

I'm going sound like a robot repeating the same thing but what kinda of confused me was folks picking Maryville off their history. If you thought Maryville would win that's one thing but to go by what Maryville did in the stone ages has nothing to do with Tea prices in China.

Compy qwit wastin' away hear on Tinnersee Hi Skool footbawl and hep tha Beangals.... :popcorneater: Okelund played bettur thain Mairvul and deeserved two winn butt ewe musta ben out beehind tha barn tokin' on tha Virginny rabbit backee if'un ewe thawt Okelund wuz goona murrcee rule Mairvul....Mairvul D inn tha red zoan wuz way two good aftur tha furst drive ....Okelund haid oppertoonity two put Mairvul away inn tha furst haif and coodun't do hit....Ewe gives thes iffs and butts fer Okelund welp whut if'un tha strip ov tha runninbaick bye TD hadun't ben blowed dead...???...Orr if'un tha bawl haid'u haiv slipped out ov Markham's hands on tha dubble paiss and tha bawl iz knott short...???........ :huh:

Okelund haid tha bettur teem this yeer.....Butt eye'm lookin' fourwerd two seein' anuthur RuCo teem two come two tha Skeetur necks yeer....But aftur lookin' att Okelund's rostur and hoo played laist nite...Eye'm knott shore Okelund weal bee tha best inn RuCo necks yeer..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Thanks SDot. Maybe 5 can come back in a few years. Seymour is about to get really good and PF is always tough. We'll be turning heads this year, watch out!

Seymour definitely on the upswing and Foreman has turned pf into a wrestling machine. And hes a great person, have a lot of respect for what he's done. Rebels had some good looking kids. I'm sure as they coached up they'll get rolling too. It's a shame sevierville doesn't take the sport seriously