Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

Go to paga like i don't know 25 or so, Compton said that's why I'm here for. Like i said basically a blowout. I was called a clown, a fool, a retard, never did i insult anyone back. Is Compton still those things.

Like i said this blowout prediction of mine isn't that great of a call. Fulton at full strength and energy was blowing Maryville out, a lucky strip happened and fatigue set in, so, Maryville getting dominated by a smaller 4a school eventually goes unoticed cause the rebs won an the fans were happy. I tried warning the rebs fan a better team than Fulton was waiting on them in the Boro. I guess they thought i was joking.

Then the most ridiculous thing was other teams fans saying i haven't seen either team this year but, I'm rolling with history and taking Maryville. Like i said what does Maryville winning state in 04,05,06 and so on got to do with this years team. This year's team isn't on that level. Back in 04 i ran under a 5 flat 40 dash. 12 years later i run over a 5, 40 yard dash. So does history say I'm still as fast as i once was.

My blowout prediction was laugh at, so, was my blueprint, go back and read my blueprint over and see if it's still funny.

Lol...you are pretty stupid with your trolling Compton.

Oaklund answered the questions. Murvil created some new ones. All the focus should be on oaklund. There is a lot of credit to go around. Tonight oaklund was the most athletic, better prepared, most disciplined, and better coached team. It had nothing to do with murvil and everything to do with oaklund. They won all 3 phases and the game was not really as close as the score. The INT on the opening drive of the 2nd half was huge. Oaklund kicked tail after that play. Congrats to the Pats program and all those kids. You don't do what they have done without some hard work. They deserve it.

Welp we jist pulled baick intwo Mairvul.....Okelund beet Mairvul upfrunt....purrtickularrlee onn thair deefencive side agin our offencive side...Thair big ole linemuns jist beet our littull fellers...If'un Okelund gits baick down two urth thay cood winn tha 6A Gold Bawl...Butt BHS iz gonna haiv two give me tha runn down on Whitehavun beefour eye cain maik a purrdickshun

Az fer Mairvul....Eye thawt tha D played hard and keaped us inn hit wif 2 frashmuns startin' inn thair places....TD Blackmon iz tha best LB  thait haz evur pulled on a red, blaick, orr white jersee....And ole #88 anuthur 4 yeer startur wuz missed twonite becaws ov a enjuree two, butt whut a grait carear....and all tha othur seniors aint a hole lott uv 'em.....

Wif 8 reeturnin' starturs on O and tha best growp ov frashman evur att 825 imo, 2017 ort two bee a goodur yeer...We got thangs two werk on like jist plane ole bein' moore fizzycull and gettin' biggur and strongur....Maybee we cain winn a gaim orr two if'un wear luckee.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Welp we jist pulled baick intwo Mairvul.....Okelund beet Mairvul upfrunt....purrtickularrlee onn thair deefencive side agin our offencive side...Thair big ole linemuns jist beet our littull fellers...If'un Okelund gits baick down two urth thay cood winn tha 6A Gold Bawl...Butt BHS iz gonna haiv two give me tha runn down on Whitehavun beefour eye cain maik a purrdickshun

Az fer Mairvul....Eye thawt tha D played hard and keaped us inn hit wif 2 frashmuns startin' inn thair places....TD Blackmon iz tha best LB thait haz evur pulled on a red, blaick, orr white jersee....And ole #88 anuthur 4 yeer startur wuz missed twonite becaws ov a enjuree two, butt whut a grait carear....and all tha othur seniors aint a hole lott uv 'em.....

Wif 8 reeturnin' starturs on O and tha best growp ov frashman evur att 825 imo, 2017 ort two bee a goodur yeer...We got thangs two werk on like jist plane ole bein' moore fizzycull and gettin' biggur and strongur....Maybee we cain winn a gaim orr two if'un wear luckee.... :popcorneater:

Glad to hear you made it back. Certainly important. Maryville played hard and with sportsmanship. They have a rich tradition and it will continue. I share the coaches interview with any one I think knows about life and hope it helps people be the best they can be. I must say this 3 years of playing your team has taught a lot of people something about life and playing sports. Hope we continue to see each other in playoffs and good luck to all the seniors. Hope to bring another gold ball back to the bracket. Edited by TOM4000Patriots

Az fer Mairvul....Eye thawt tha D played hard and keaped us inn hit wif 2 frashmuns startin' inn thair places....TD Blackmon iz tha best LB  thait haz evur pulled on a red, blaick, orr white jersee....And ole #88 anuthur 4 yeer startur wuz missed twonite becaws ov a enjuree two, butt whut a grait carear....and all tha othur seniors aint a hole lott uv 'em.....

Good to hear you guys got back home.l always hate a loss for the seniors but this group of  Rebels have two championships and that's something to be very proud of.I hope Oakland wins next week because I'd hate to think there is a better team then what I saw tonight.

batman what did all the rebels fans face look like when they found out how right Compton was. I'm sure priceless.

One thing I've seen watching the most successful program in the state for several years now.The fans I've met are very classy and win or lose,they do it with more class then any bunch of fans I've ever seen. 

Shouldnt you be plumbing some toilets right now, preferably the one in JackN the box off Murfreesboro road, I left a nice surprise for you. A personal best.

I bet if you were so cheap that you ate at JackN the Box you deserved a good workout before you went to the game. Did that sign in the bathroom not clue you in on what was going on.jg4its.png

Edited by BarneySox2007