Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

How does someone from Mount Juliet even have a dog in this fight? I may not agree with RW's choice of Internet friends all the time, but how's someone from MJ even feel they have the cred to talk smack about anything at all?

oh sorry, wasn't aware MJ bears football team had anything to do with Maryville getting dominated in every facet of this game tonight. Hold this L. Edited by thegreatone36

How does someone from Mount Juliet even have a dog in this fight? I may not agree with RW's choice of Internet friends all the time, but how's someone from MJ even feel they have the cred to talk smack about anything at all?

Oh I'm sorry I suppose I'm just suppose to delete my account after the team I supports gets knocked out..... Makes a lot of sense, guess I can't support another team to win State because JSamson7 said I can't..... Lol people who use that argument "oh your team got knocked out" are simple minded. I'm rooting for Oakland because they represent MIDDLE Tennessee, and Maryville fans are egotistical, and as narcisstic as they come. Now let the injury excuses and bad call excuses pour in. Chumps.

Oh I'm sorry I suppose I'm just suppose to delete my account after the team I supports gets knocked out..... Makes a lot of sense, guess I can't support another team to win State because JSamson7 said I can't..... Lol people who use that argument "oh your team got knocked out" are simple minded. I'm rooting for Oakland because they represent MIDDLE Tennessee, and Maryville fans are egotistical, and as narcisstic as they come. Now let the injury excuses and bad call excuses pour in. Chumps.

^^

I hope in a few years you look back at your post history and realize how stupid you sound.