Austin East at Marion County (Mathis man against this Phillips man)

Roy Dillard

You know kids read this so keep it up. I believe you've done went and poked the bear. AE has a good team no question just hope our slow, nonathletic team with no play makers can keep up.

I'm sorry, but if kids have to read this to get fired up to play in the semifinal round of the playoffs they need to start playing badminton. How can anyone need any more motivation than to be playing one game away from the big show? I stay with my prediction.

Marion County 42

Austin East 20

OK, I ask.....Hey self...."do you care?" self reply....NO Valley teams ain't got a stinking chance, so stir the pot all you want without the risk of eating crow!

Cool!

Valley teams going down! Yeah!

Blah blah blah...same ole same! Safe travels, sincerely hope Sequatchie gives Alcoa a game! As for me and mine, turkey tomorrow and Pirate football Friday!

Guest Lightsout44

whatever darkside22 !!!!

The portion of earth or planetary body facing away from the opposite direction of sunlight defined by the line of the Warrior! As for the 22 that's how many points I'm predicting them runners score Friday night.

Guest Lightsout44

I'm sorry, but if kids have to read this to get fired up to play in the semifinal round of the playoffs they need to start playing badminton. How can anyone need any more motivation than to be playing one game away from the big show? I stay with my prediction.

Marion County 42

Austin East 20

Guess he should've said this just adds fuel to an already lit inferno! I like the prediction though.

The way it sounds on here our game should be over early. Will that Grider man let me in for free at halftime? Do I need to bring my own earplugs or can I have some of Roy's cotton ball stash?

It will be over early if Austin East turns the ball over a lot. I believe they have serious problems trying to stop Marion County. Trezevant didn't stop you much last year either.