Austin East at Marion County (Mathis man against this Phillips man)

Roy Dillard

Fellas fellas fellas..... Marion used to be a muffin for almost 20 years... However they are no longer muffins...Sound football team that lets you beat yourself and when you do they can pour it on. AE is Tyner North...Undisciplined and play on emotion....IF the BigBirds QB is hitting his receivers early and often it could be a shootout. Personally I don't see that happening but IF it does Marion doesn't have THAT ultimate game breaker like they had the past two great teams so the RoadRunners could come steal the 3rd straight Silver Ball from the Warriors....RoadRunners better not turn it over if they want a chance though. Just like last years Championship game the Warriors will keep coming and hit you back.....I'm going to go out on a limb here and say big brother gets it done tonight....That is all

Marion 35

BigBirds 26

Everyone has simulators to predict games with so today, while waiting on our food at a restaurant, me and my son came up with one of the simplest formulas for predicting games. Meet the 1st annual napkin paper football simulator. We played after we ordered our food until it came to the table. It was an explosive offensive game with very little defense. The final score was 60-44 in favor of the warriors.....take it to the bank. Do i think there is a chance for the score to get that high?? Not a chance, but it was fun.