Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

True lol... as one from the 1979 team that was 10-0 before losing to Polk county after defeating them in regular season... the pressure can get you if you don't stay loose .

, but having a healthy team this late in the season is a bonus for the Indians... I'm sure this team will not be intimidated by the F5 .

u may have been underdogs in 2, maybe 3 games...so that dont fly

as long as Cain can come up with another new offensive game plan like he did against the Irish, and can get the boys to execute with the vigor & hatred they did against the Irish; the Indians will b OK.......Squatchy has a very solid team with great young players.....what will get them is the stage, the moment and the intimidation that will b bestowed upon those young men who have not experience; just soon as the Tinheads walk on the field for warm-ups

some of your once in a lifetime closet fans can say what they want......young men are just that; and if your program does not have that kinda winning tradition; that stage can bite you.....but trust ole Booger; seen them both......Squatchy is very capable if they can play the ND game again.....cant wait to get their to watch it

.......besides; that hair pullin cat fight over at the 10yd line between those 2 ladies will b worth the trip back to the valley

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Booger right on point.........think the intimidation factor can not be overlooked.....Elizabethton was unaffected....Sequatchie will be at home...that is an advantage. 

I think it comes down a few keys<

If Sequatchie can move the chains.....limit Alcoa's possessions to less than 8, they have a shot. Elizabethton was able to control the time of possession. 1st down in the most important down for a wing t offense......

Where does Sequatchie draw the line defensively? If they commit to stopping the run, can they cover a 6-5 Division 1 type athlete in a 3 deep zone? Is Sequatchie good enough in the secondary to cover Alcoa?

Alcoa's QB can change the game running the football. Do not think Sequatchie has played anybody with a QB that good.

Believe it will take a perfect game from Sequatchie. Any miscues will result in the runaway some are predicting........

Looking forward to coming to Dunlap. Sequatchie County will be all-out in the Purple and Gold.

Booger right on point.........think the intimidation factor can not be overlooked.....Elizabethton was unaffected....Sequatchie will be at home...that is an advantage.

I think it comes down a few keys<

If Sequatchie can move the chains.....limit Alcoa's possessions to less than 8, they have a shot. Elizabethton was able to control the time of possession. 1st down in the most important down for a wing t offense......

Where does Sequatchie draw the line defensively? If they commit to stopping the run, can they cover a 6-5 Division 1 type athlete in a 3 deep zone? Is Sequatchie good enough in the secondary to cover Alcoa?

Alcoa's QB can change the game running the football. Do not think Sequatchie has played anybody with a QB that good.

Believe it will take a perfect game from Sequatchie. Any miscues will result in the runaway some are predicting........

Looking forward to coming to Dunlap. Sequatchie County will be all-out in the Purple and Gold.

Hogan Holland ( South Pitts qb) isn't much of a runner, but I guarantee he's the best thrower Sequatchie has played all year including this Friday. I'm not trying to knock Alcoas qb, I think

Holland is just that good.

Hogan Holland ( South Pitts qb) isn't much of a runner, but I guarantee he's the best thrower Sequatchie has played all year including this Friday. I'm not trying to knock Alcoas qb, I think

Holland is just that good.

Have not seen Holland play so no argument from me. The QB from Alcoa can beat you with arm and running the football.

Good luck against Greenback this Friday. Should be a dandy in South Pitt. Know that Grider will have the Pirates ready to go.