Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

Someone earlier ask if we still opened the game with an Indian spear chucker on horseback not this year ... nothing flashy to start the game....I'm still looking forward to this game even if the almighty Alcoa puts us country bumpkins in our place... but I believe this will be a closer game than most posters on here are predicting

Interesting article from the tn Valley. Definitely don't think SC has a stronger oline and dline than Alcoa and preparedness and will to play is definitely not in SC favor. It's the semi finals who isn't prepared or wants to Win?

https://tssnthevalley.com/2016/11/22/game-of-the-week-indians-ready-to-weather-the-storm/

I like this article. I can tell the writer has NEVER seen Alcoa in person or on film.

Ok, here is what is going to happen.

Alcoa will pack the visitor stands and fence. (And buys lot from the concession stand)

Team will breakout 2 Hype during warmups. You Sequatchie fans don't want to miss this. Get there early.

Sequatchie first series on offense will have success with the wing-T. Maybe even score. That will be your last successful series.

Alcoa on offense will run over you all night. We may throw some but Coach Rankin would rather pound you until you quit.

You will see how wrong your writer was and never read his articles again.

PS...Elizabethton was the BEST 3A school we have played in years.

I like this article. I can tell the writer has NEVER seen Alcoa in person or on film.

Alcoa will pack the visitor stands and fence. (And buys lot from the concession stand)

Team will breakout 2 Hype during warmups. You Sequatchie fans don't want to miss this. Get there early.

Sequatchie first series on offense will have success with the wing-T. Maybe even score. That will be your last successful series.

Alcoa on offense will run over you all night. We may throw some but Coach Rankin would rather pound you until you quit.

I don't know why you are referring to him as MY writer. As a Greeneville fan i know all about Elizabethton and Alcoa. Just posted the article and said how I think he has no clue if he thinks the O and D line of SC was better than Alcoa.

This guy is a Homer! He has a facebook page and he covers all Valley teams but he is from Dunlap! Safe travels to all the Alcoa folks! I will be there pulling for the Indians no matter the score!  Is Heady still Coaching for Alcoa? He use left Monterey from what i understand to be a TE Coach???