Knoxville Central @ Marshall County : Round 4

Marshall1969

Great game Bobcats! The quad 1 streak is 7 years in a row for someone making it to the championship game. MC you had a great season but you finally ran into some competition. You would have been a top 4 to 5 team in quad 1

Whatever dude. I am a MC hater but they would have been competing and did compete with the top Quad 1 team. One play either way wins this game. Many around here have said the weakness of MC team is the QB. If you could stop the run and make them throw the ball them you beat them. Central and Stratford were the only two teams that managed to do that. They are a run heavy and screen team. Can't throw downfield consistently. The 2 best 4A teams in the state played tonight. Central will beat PC uhhhhh I mean East by 3 TDs.

As for Central my heart goes out for those young men and the entire community. What they had to deal with this week and still maintain enough discipline to make a 3-4 hour trip and play the way they did was truly amazing. I think it is safe to say that all of 4-4A is praying for you all. Congrats!!

Great game Bobcats! The quad 1 streak is 7 years in a row for someone making it to the championship game. MC you had a great season but you finally ran into some competition. You would have been a top 4 to 5 team in quad 1

Central played us just as tough as Overton. The game could have went either way. The Tigers had their chances to seize the game but Central gained momentum in the second quarter and didn't let up. Hats off to Central. 4th or 5th team in quad one is laughable.

Whatever dude. I am a MC hater but they would have been competing and did compete with the top Quad 1 team. One play either way wins this game. Many around here have said the weakness of MC team is the QB. If you could stop the run and make them throw the ball them you beat them. Central and Stratford were the only two teams that managed to do that. They are a run heavy and screen team. Can't throw downfield consistently. The 2 best 4A teams in the state played tonight. Central will beat PC uhhhhh I mean East by 3 TDs.

As for Central my heart goes out for those young men and the entire community. What they had to deal with this week and still maintain enough discipline to make a 3-4 hour trip and play the way they did was truly amazing. I think it is safe to say that all of 4-4A is praying for you all. Congrats!!

I'm sure you know that Catholic beat central 49 to 19 in the regular season and it took a 4 and 16 with 6.5 seconds left to beat Greeneville 16 to 14 to take that game, the Fulton regular season when healthy (mobley 6"1 220lb lb/rb the 2014 defensive state championship mvp played in that game and had surgery before the 2nd game and didn't play in the play off game) they won 21 to 19. Central was definitely more battle tested and that's why when they got down it wasn't a big thing. Hate if you want to bit quad 3 and 4 wasn't that tough. Be upset but I still stand that MC would be a 4th or 5th best team in quad 1 depending on what night it was. For central to deal with everything and make the long bus ride and win is big. That didn't have to do that before tonight Edited by Swipes

I'm sure you know that Catholic beat central 49 to 19 in the regular season and it took a 4 and 16 with 6.5 seconds left to beat Greeneville 16 to 14 take that game, the Fulton regular season when healthy (mobley 6"1 220lb lb/rb the 2014 defensive state championship mvp played in that game and had surgery before the 2nd game and didn't play in the play off game) they won 21 to 19. Central was definitely more battle tested and that's why when they got down it wasn't a big thing. Hate if you want to bit quad 3 and 4 wasn't that tough. Be upset but I still stand that MC would be a 4th or 5th best team in quad 1

I agree that quad 3 and 4 was not as good as region 2. MC was the exception. They had the athletes to compete with anyone. But you all play absolutely no one in your region during the regular season. Greeneville would have been the 4th seed from region 2. Like in your thread with Central you all apparently struggle with speed and MC had plenty of it.

Central played us just as tough as Overton. The game could have went either way. The Tigers had their chances to seize the game but Central gained momentum in the second quarter and didn't let up. Hats off to Central. 4th or 5th team in quad one is laughable.

You would have had the same game against Knox Catholic, Greeneville, or A healthy Fulton team. Like you just stayed Central grabbed the momentum in the 2nd quarter the same way they did against a Fulton, and not until 3 sec left against Greeneville. You had a great season but quad 2 was weak outside of MC

We don't have to recruit , both those boys are friends and wanted to come and be coached by a great coaching staff! You remember Mr Boo Freaking Who how you called us a bunch of "thugs"? Well last night several times I saw Springhill players acting like thugs! Especially the time your coach told him to move over to your side of the 50 yard line and that Springhill player actually cussed his own coach! I can't put the profanity on here that he used, but I will tell you this , he wouldn't be playing for the Marshall County Tigers because our coaches wouldn't put up with that! And then they continued cussing our players on way to halftime, I heard every bit of it! Real classy! You know the coach of ours you diss all the time was never charged with a crime. He passed a background check just like everyone else. A situation you also know nothing about. And remember test scores in MC were ranked 3rd in our district while SH was 17th. So let's see we are smarter and play better football than you as well! I'm very close to this Tiger team and like I said would be glad to meet you at anytime to discuss your ENVY AND JEALOUSY of MY MARSHALL COUNTY TIGERS!! We've played SH 12 times and SH has won one time out of the 12. So I wish only the best for the SH football team but for you to get on hear and say the things you do about kids... you need to grow up ! Now move along haters cause TIGERS gotta get ready to practice on Thanksgiving ! We've got a game on Friday night since you have no plans Friday night you should come to our game! I would love to ring my cowbell in your ear... Boowhowho just like a crybaby!

A) he lost his job as a cop

B) your "classy" fans heckled an injured player, calling him a "pu&&y" when he suffered an injury

C) http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/tennessee

while we have nothing to brag about, we out score MCHS in EVERY category

D) looks like you can rest that cowbell arm till next year

E) keep it classy,