BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

Well bcd I guess if you "feel like you have to say something..." then it must be OK to make a post not exactly related to the original thread. Sounds similar to "taking the high road but..." You like to give advice, maybe you can receive some. If you are going to give yourself that freedom, allow others the same even when it is a dissenting view. If not and maybe it is just me, seems inconsistent and could be viewed as hypocritical. Now, we wouldn't want that now would we...

Related to the game, I take BA. Obviously, a toss-up, either team has the potential to win and many are looking forward to a rematch of last year's championship classic. No secret TC is a phenom, gets in the open field and no one is catching him, so MBA's run game could control the game. But I like BA because:

1. Though possible, hard to see TC repeating his regular season performance vs. BA

2. Young offensive line has had time to improve throughout the season

3. BA has more offensive weapons

4. JO was not only the MOP in last year's state championship football game, but has been the MOP in the last 2 state championship basketball game. This shows he has an X factor, the ability to rise up and be his best and lead his team in the biggest of games. No sense in betting against him in this one. Which is why anyone who would even imply that he left CPA and FRA due to concerns he could not compete and win the QB job at either simply does not know the truth.

Looking forward to watching another classic, could come down which team has the ball last.

Honestly Coach Brooks I regretted my reply in September immediately afterward.

I wish you the best in life.

I replied in anger because you are a former CPA bible teacher and you mocked CPA's motto "To God Alone Be The Glory" in your post.

I made a mistake because it did nothing to resolve the bad feelings you have for CPA. You are entitled to them and it's really none of my business. I still learn lessons in life.

Well bcd I guess if you "feel like you have to say something..." then it must be OK to make a post not exactly related to the original thread. Sounds similar to "taking the high road but..." You like to give advice, maybe you can receive some. If you are going to give yourself that freedom, allow others the same even when it is a dissenting view. If not and maybe it is just me, seems inconsistent and could be viewed as hypocritical. Now, we wouldn't want that now would we...

Related to the game, I take BA. Obviously, a toss-up, either team has the potential to win and many are looking forward to a rematch of last year's championship classic. No secret TC is a phenom, gets in the open field and no one is catching him, so MBA's run game could control the game. But I like BA because:

1. Though possible, hard to see TC repeating his regular season performance vs. BA

2. Young offensive line has had time to improve throughout the season

3. BA has more offensive weapons

4. JO was not only the MOP in last year's state championship football game, but has been the MOP in the last 2 state championship basketball game. This shows he has an X factor, the ability to rise up and be his best and lead his team in the biggest of games. No sense in betting against him in this one. Which is why anyone who would even imply that he left CPA and FRA due to concerns he could not compete and win the QB job at either simply does not know the truth.

Looking forward to watching another classic, could come down which team has the ball last.

Bitter and condescending party of two your table is ready. 😂

Zoneread can speak for himself; he doesn't speak for BA - which he said. Much respect to CPA. They have a great program and, IMO, over achieved this year. I really hoped they would win tonight, to represent middle Tennessee in Cookeville next week. They were a very good team that improved over the season - a sign of great kids and great coaching. They'll be very tough in the next few years.

As far as non-region opponents, I guess you play who you can. It's interesting BA only had out of state opponents for non-region games and still had an open date. I highly doubt they chose to not play a game. Maybe the reclassification will help them find games.

But again, back to the state championship game..... There will be great athletes all over the field. MBA's defense did a great job against BA's offense in the regular season. But, it's hard to beat a good team twice in a year. Basically, I have no idea what to expect in this game. Really looking forward to a great game.

Hey Wildcat how's it feel to have that L and CPA be at home next Friday.. The reason they made it far as they did is 3A is weak in the west and everyone knows it. CPA played one good powerhouse and you get hype idk why. They had to pick upA+ bc no one else wanted to play and Olive branch had atheletes everywhere but are in process of breaking in a new coach this year. And we know your not associated with anyone bc there's no way you have 50 or so people caring about a thread it's not that serious and bc your a coach at another school. I'm not gonna play T it for Tat with you over a thread it's not that serious and you lost way to much lol

Edited by zoneread56

Zone Read, an easy win is one that you can expect every year, which they do. Hats off to you for your personal victory .I'm sure that you do not have many, so enjoy this one. If BA wants games, they should try going the other direction and playing teams from Georgia and Alabama. At least MBA had the guts to play an Alabama team. Good players, give me a break. Your teams were a combined 1-21. That's a bigger joke than you ZR, but if it helps you sleep better, then , by all means,tell everyone they are " national Powers". Still laughing. Keep it coming Zone Read.

Ok dude to each his own I'm not wasting anymore time arguing with you bc I have saw parkview and peachtree ridge play and I wasn't impressed tbh. I'm just so sure they were expecting a huge win lol. Another thing to you don't understand is everyone in BA league would smoke a good majority of other teams in the state. I'd love to see your team play a full season in that league lol. I'm done with bc you have an agenda and this isn't the reason I started this thread

Edited by zoneread56