7A

WildcatNation33

What happened to 'range in their loss to Jackson Co. tonight?  It appears Jackson Co. may have found a way to defend CR's inside game .

Jimbo Jackson County's post player was the best player on the floor and that was the case the last time these two teams played.  She is the MVP of District 7A without a doubt.  Pickett has a better all around team but Kylie Hardy is the best player in the District and i don't think its close to be honest.  No disrespect to any of the other players or teams.  If JC's guards continue to improve then i can see this team making a run to the glass house again.  2nd in the district tournament and you're in there.  No one from the other side of the region or substate poses any threat whatsoever.  The final four in the region tournament will all be from District 7A.  

Jimbo Jackson County's post player was the best player on the floor and that was the case the last time these two teams played.  She is the MVP of District 7A without a doubt.  Pickett has a better all around team but Kylie Hardy is the best player in the District and i don't think its close to be honest.  No disrespect to any of the other players or teams.  If JC's guards continue to improve then i can see this team making a run to the glass house again.  2nd in the district tournament and you're in there.  No one from the other side of the region or substate poses any threat whatsoever.  The final four in the region tournament will all be from District 7A.  

Is  Kyleigh Hardy, Rhonda Longs daugther?

Jimbo Jackson County's post player was the best player on the floor and that was the case the last time these two teams played. She is the MVP of District 7A without a doubt. Pickett has a better all around team but Kylie Hardy is the best player in the District and i don't think its close to be honest. No disrespect to any of the other players or teams. If JC's guards continue to improve then i can see this team making a run to the glass house again. 2nd in the district tournament and you're in there. No one from the other side of the region or substate poses any threat whatsoever. The final four in the region tournament will all be from District 7A.

Please 🙄

Jimbo Jackson County's post player was the best player on the floor and that was the case the last time these two teams played. She is the MVP of District 7A without a doubt. Pickett has a better all around team but Kylie Hardy is the best player in the District and i don't think its close to be honest. No disrespect to any of the other players or teams. If JC's guards continue to improve then i can see this team making a run to the glass house again. 2nd in the district tournament and you're in there. No one from the other side of the region or substate poses any threat whatsoever. The final four in the region tournament will all be from District 7A.

She isn't even the best post player in the district, my opinion. May be second after 1A Meadows 1B Pritchett

Is she the new post player recruited from Shelbyville?