WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

The word of the day at William Blount is wooden chair. Schad has done more to hurt the teenagers at William Blount than Barney's word of the day. Because he had a whole bag of gift cards and wooden chair any to help pay for a banquet

2dm5c43.png

Edited by SdotBears

I find it comical that the WB following blames their issues on Maryville always. Maybe you should take a look at the other twin city and then peer into a mirror.

I think looking in the mirror should be the first and only priority....the blame game hasn't worked out too well for them.

I find it comical that the WB following blames their issues on Maryville always. Maybe you should take a look at the other twin city and then peer into a mirror.

I think looking in the mirror should be the first and only priority....the blame game hasn't worked out too well for them.

Who blamed Maryville for anything? He just said it does not reflect well on Maryville if all their fans do is come in here and make fun of WB. That is true, it doesn't. Secondly, I think WB is making good progress towards fixing their issues. Each year under Shad the team has made big strides in the weightroom.

When I saw them in the spring they certainly looked bigger and stronger than they did last year, and from what I understand the commitment to working hard in the weightroom has been high this summer.

Who blamed Maryville for anything? He just said it does not reflect well on Maryville if all their fans do is come in here and make fun of WB. That is true, it doesn't. Secondly, I think WB is making good progress towards fixing their issues. Each year under Shad the team has made big strides in the weightroom.

When I saw them in the spring they certainly looked bigger and stronger than they did last year, and from what I understand the commitment to working hard in the weightroom has been high this summer.

Uh oh. You said the S word... lol

Ok for someone who supports Grace Christian School sure doesn't Represent being a Christian for sure because you don't need to attack William Blount Football program for anything. You really give your school a bad name for sure. Maybe the school needs to be notified of this. Also to the Maryville fans out there I do apologize to you all about the post I made yesterday. Yesterday was my first day on here.

Edited by Gov98

Having no idea about the schedule, I propose the O/U to be 2.5 on wins. Discuss?

Looking at it objectively, They should have a very positive season. Look at the schedule.

Lenior City  5A in 2016 with a 3-8 record

Anderson co  4A team with a 3-7 record

Heritage 5A in 2016 with a 5-6 record and 1-19 vs WB in the last 20 yrs

Stone Mem. 4A team that lost in the 1st rd

Jeff Co  3-8 record in 16 and WB is 4-6 vs them since 2000

McMinn Co  5A in 2016 with 5-5 record

Cleveland  5A in 2016 with a 5-5 record

There are some legit winners on this WB team. With a few breaks they could have a really good season.

Looking at it objectively, They should have a very positive season. Look at the schedule.

Lenior City 5A in 2016 with a 3-8 record

Anderson co 4A team with a 3-7 record

Heritage 5A in 2016 with a 5-6 record and 1-19 vs WB in the last 20 yrs

Stone Mem. 4A team that lost in the 1st rd

Jeff Co 3-8 record in 16 and WB is 4-6 vs them since 2000

McMinn Co 5A in 2016 with 5-5 record

Cleveland 5A in 2016 with a 5-5 record

There are some legit winners on this WB team. With a few breaks they could have a really good season.

Mcminn Co won 8 games last year, and Cleveland and Anderson Co will definitely be better this year.