1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Well I never... after hearing about this forum, & reading these threads i had to get on here. I new here but not to football, nor to life. Our Kees gonna eat Lions for an early Christmas dinner, & late Thanksgiving meal. I hear Lions taste like chicken. Dresden folks can blah, blah, blah all you want. You supposed to support your team. After Friday, you gonna wonder what happened to you. The BEST TEAM is what happened to you! Dresden players will be sore, hurt emotions, crushed dreams, mommas & daddies going to havta heal them up awhile. Enjoy that silver though, Kees gonna enjoy more of that gold! ..."Cherokee nation... Cherokee pride.." Song ringing throughout these hills. Stay encouraged though Lions, you had a good year until... KEES KLOBBERED YA! We'll play lights out while knocking your lights out. Yes indeed! KEES ARE KING!

If Lions are smart they'd do what Unaka did. And what Gleason did for y'all. Just smart. Ha. I telling you, our big boys gonna put a hurt on Dresden players. We'll be having fun, you guys not so much fun. Hope you can take a whooping like the one you about to get IF you even show up. ... Lol. ..I know you will come though, might even make a few good plays. It's not that fun beating up a sissy, it more fun taking a "tough guy" out to woodshed and laying the wood to their fanny. Haha! You Lions have no idea... KEES ARE KING!

I see yall have a "Revy" too....👆👆

Anyway, watched yalls game against SP.

1st quarter was kinda funny to watch. Seems like y'all were getting it handed to you pretty good there for a while. Those big boys must take lots to get warmed up I guess. Start slow Friday and see where that gets you...More than likely about 3 touchdowns behind.

Lions get their first gold ball Friday.

So proud of this TEAM. Been a great ride. Seeing them go out on top Friday will be icing on the cake.

1st quarter was kinda funny to watch. Seems like y'all were getting it handed to you pretty good there for a while. Those big boys must take lots to get warmed up I guess. Start slow Friday and see where that gets you...More than likely about 3 touchdowns behind.

So proud of this TEAM. Been a great ride. Seeing them go out on top Friday will be icing on the cake.

South Pitt would beat y'all. Them and Greenback are the top two teams in the state this year.

South Pitt would beat y'all. Them and Greenback are the top two teams in the state this year.

yes indeed. And our guys are big, real big, and once warmed up, no stopping our bulldozers. We score quick too. And often. If grind game or shootout, Greenback gets Gold. Again. I bet Dresden really knows this too. Admit it, you'll be happy with silver. No shame in that when you lose to our better team. It's just the way it is. Friday you gonna see.

This threads gone nuts too LOL

Get out of church and OnB has texted me about donkey punches...Get on here and we're talking about leg sweeps, people's ugly mommas, OnB's skinny jeans and short shorts!

And got 5 more days to go!!

😳 if it's like this already imagine what Thursday's going to be like lol.

lol time will tell. Strap them up tight.