1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Anybody that thinks Dresden ain't physical has lost their mind. I will try and put something out there that y'all do know, NCS, go watch the NCS vs WC film and what WC did to them and then rewatch the WC vs Dresden game

You saying my boys aren't physical! Lol. Just playing, but, though WC wasn't the most physical team we'd seen all year, they were enough. The WC line and Birchette was in Dresden's backfield all night. Dresden on Friday night was no where near as physical as WC, and I would say not even NCS. Winn is just a playmaker, and they have talent in the skill positions. Again, I predict a huge struggle for this line against the big boys from the East.

I must say that the skill positions on offense and defense are very physical for Dresden though.

No one is say that they'll be intimidated. They're saying that they'll be overpowered. I've seen Dresden play, and I do not like their matchups in the trenches on either side of the ball. That is something you should worry about. Winn did alright against pressure though Friday night. If this same Dresden team was Winn-less (lol), they would've been out 2nd round of the playoffs.

But we're not "Win-less" so your point is invalid. People also forget that McDonald played QB the year Winn was away from Dresden & he was All State as a sophomore playing QB. It taking anything away from Winn but he has a lot of skilled players around him that also help to make him look good.

Well genius I'm sitting at 1,600 feet in my living room. The valley is higher in elevation than the west. Greenback is located in the valley between the Cumberland plateau and the smokey mountains. Now don't be late for class tomorrow you hear.

Btw when you're in sevierville those large objects you can see rising into the sky are mountains. You know whey you can see them? Because you're still not in them :roflol:

Were you talking to me?I noticed you said Genius!

There is absolutely no way Marion County mercy rules this Dresden team... especially given that they lost to South Pitt earlier in the year who lost to GB. Also, there is a 0% chance Alcoa would put anywhere close to 100 on this Dresden defense. It seems that you, sir/madam, are the one who does not need to speak on things which he/she does not understand.

This is not to say that the game this week will be easy--it won't. I fully expect a close game between two great teams; however, I do pick Dresden to pull away in the second half, much like they did against WC--who has a phenomenal QB.

Dresser Winn will have a great game, Dylan Yates will have a great game, and so will the many other skills players who GB has seen nothing like throughout the entirety of this year (McDonald, Williams, Thomas, Jones, Hutcherson). All of these guys plus the excellent defensive leaders in Jordan Mitchell and Hudson Nanney will give GB competition unlike anything they have seen thus far.

I know GB has very skilled players in their QB and RB. And of course, the O-line and D-line will be a group to be reckoned with, but I truly believe Dresden will come away with this one.

My prediction:

Dresden 41

Greenback 20

After reading this I just peed a little!

I guess this game is perking everyone's interest. (It did mine!) East vs West. Veteran Greenback vs up&coming Dresden. Mtn folk vs flat-landers. Will be fun. The Lion fans will have fun online, Greenback going to have fun on the field. LOTS of fun! :D

Yep reckon so!No Greenback fan nor person would call us Mtn folk!

Wow. Some of you GB people are gonna be in a bad way come about 2; 00 on Friday. I know this thread is for crazed fans and nothing said on here has any bearing on the game but. ........DANG. For a team whose last visit to the VILLE ended in a Monkey Stomping y'all sure are cocky. We (UC) weren't this cocky when we went back to back Champions. Heck we weren't this cocky when we went 38-0 over 3 seasons I guess some people can't handle success.

Swo your not a stupid person so dont try to feed this crap to us or the Dresden folks.The GB posters that you have read and know aren't predicting a win,we have all said we can compete this year and expect a four quarter game.We have some folks that back us (the goons from Alcoa)and we appreciate them.They are hard core and you would be too if you were that successful! They are just trying to build some confidence in us.LOL.We have had coaches from other teams posing as our own to try and break us from the inside out and they are a couple on here now doing the same thing.Let them have their fun!WE KNOW ITS GOING TO A BALLGAME AND TAKE ALL WE HAVE TO PHLL IUT A WIN AGAINST THIS TOO NOTCH DRESDEN TEAM.We are still gonna have a little fun tho.If its OK with you.☺

Wow. Some of you GB people are gonna be in a bad way come about 2; 00 on Friday. I know this thread is for crazed fans and nothing said on here has any bearing on the game but. ........DANG. For a team whose last visit to the VILLE ended in a Monkey Stomping y'all sure are cocky. We (UC) weren't this cocky when we went back to back Champions. Heck we weren't this cocky when we went 38-0 over 3 seasons I guess some people can't handle success.

Greenback does what UC pink tornadoes couldn't! Beat the Lion!

Now go inflate them basketballs slo poke!