1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

i have no idea how good Dresden is but 14-0 is impressive. I do know when GB is hitting on all 8 there a great team. I think special teams will be huge in this one.

GBHS 31

DHS 28

Pulling for our old region foe's hard Go Cherokees!

Thanks wpasi!Special teams played great at Pitt except for a couple of miscues and believe me with the speed of Pitt that is saying g a lot!Them fellers very fast!

East vs West, nailbiters, blowouts, monkey stompings (thanks Swo), yada yada yada, etc. Here are the last 10 1A Championship results.

2006  Jackson Christian  19    Friendship Christian 13

2007  South Pitt.  52                McKenzie  20

2008  Trousdale Co.  31          Jo Byrns  14

2009  Union City  31                South Pitt.  29

2010  South Pitt.  41               Jo Byrns  6

2011  Wayne Co . 27              South Pitt.  14

2012  Gordonsville  21            Huntingdon  20

2013  Union City  23               South Pitt.  14

2014  Union City  56               Coalfield  14

2015  NCS   42                       Greenback  14

Is coalfield the best passing team y'all have faced this year?

We played a 3A team that was suppose to have had a good passing game. That resulted in a 53-7 win for us tho.

Parker McKinney is prob the best QB we have faced this year tho. I am going to go ahead and say he will win Mr Football next year. This kid is the real deal from Coalfield. Oh and again we beat them pretty bad the first time we played them this year and also of course beat them in the play-offs also.

Greenback 35

Dresden 21

East vs West, nailbiters, blowouts, monkey stompings (thanks Swo), yada yada yada, etc. Here are the last 10 1A Championship results.

2006 Jackson Christian 19 Friendship Christian 13

2007 South Pitt. 52 McKenzie 20

2008 Trousdale Co. 31 Jo Byrns 14

2009 Union City 31 South Pitt. 29

2010 South Pitt. 41 Jo Byrns 6

2011 Wayne Co . 27 South Pitt. 14

2012 Gordonsville 21 Huntingdon 20

2013 Union City 23 South Pitt. 14

2014 Union City 56 Coalfield 14

2015 NCS 42 Greenback 14

https://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fz%2Fcartoon-screaming-monkey-red-hysterically-stomping-61304257.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dreamstime.com%2Fstock-illustration-cartoon-screaming-monkey-red-hysterically-stomping-image61304257&docid=J3jsrwJ4EA_YoM&tbnid=GUIB8in135Xv0M%3A&w=1300&h=1101&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim

Greenback does what UC pink tornadoes couldn't! Beat the Lion!

Now go inflate them basketballs slo poke!

You sir are a moron. You can only dream of the success my Tornadoes have had over the last 6-7 years. As far as Dresden is concerned. .......you gotta beat em first. I for one don't think that will happen. Go Lions

We played a 3A team that was suppose to have had a good passing game. That resulted in a 53-7 win for us tho.

Parker McKinney is prob the best QB we have faced this year tho. I am going to go ahead and say he will win Mr Football next year. This kid is the real deal from Coalfield. Oh and again we beat them pretty bad the first time we played them this year and also of course beat them in the play-offs also.

Greenback 35

Dresden 21

Dresden's receivers are bigger and a lot faster than Coalfields, along with Winn being better. It's gonna be up to the Dresden's defense this week cause the O is gonna score 40. 

Greenback 35

Dresden 21

I agree with the Mckinney statement! I watched the kid when he was a freshman in the Semi and he had a arm then! Would love to watch him next year and see the difference! With that said i really feel this is the year the Gold comes back to the East! GB has found their groove and they know what it takes being there last year! I look for a close one and a small margin of Victory for GB!!! The boys from Monterey will make the trip down to pull for the Cherokees!!!!