1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Winn is tough as nails, I'll give him that. He's most dangerous when you do get to him and he tucks it. Nobody has run the ball on WC the way Dresden did, not bragging on WC defense but it hadn't been challenged like Dresden did. These Dresden folks ain't just blowing smoke, they got speed and size all over the field and are very disciplined. Their corners and safety are very good. They're about a complete team that you will see in 1a.

i have seen them play a couple of games on film. It will be a 4 quarter ball game.

Will the championship games be aired on tv this year?

The 2016 BlueCross Bowl games will air live across a statewide network of affiliates and will reach nearly three million households across Tennessee.  Games will be broadcast on the following network affiliates:

Nashville – All games WUXP MyTV30  (MyNetwork)
Memphis – All games WLMT CW30 (CW)
Knoxville – All games MyVLT (MyNetwork)
Chattanooga – All Games MyTV Chattanooga EFLI (MyNetwork)
Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyNetwork) on Friday & Saturday only
Jackson – All games JEA Cable EPlus TV6

Games will also be available (live and on-demand) on the NFHS Network.

i have seen them play a couple of games on film. It will be a 4 quarter ball game.

Let me ask you a question. Wendy is real mad at powerp, legit, and geno for making that Ryan man and Kilpatrick man real mad and costing our boys the game Friday night. Would you or orange and black let me and Wendy stay with you this weekend in Cookeville? She is real mad. She had one of them rooms reserved with a Jacuzzi and was going to give us a bubble bath. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Wendy is real mad at powerp, legit, and geno for making that Ryan man and Kilpatrick man real mad and costing our boys the game Friday night. Would you or orange and black let me and Wendy stay with you this weekend in Cookeville? She is real mad. She had one of them rooms reserved with a Jacuzzi and was going to give us a bubble bath. You think im joking but im not.

Roy I'm coming down on Fri and leaving after Aloca plays.Nation may have a room with two beds in it!He is a nice guy,he may have one of them jauzzi tubs in his room you can use.