1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Give McKinney what Dresden has and say that!I beg to differ.Winn may be better but no way that much.Bass you are right on a lot of things but not this one.

Let me tell you something. There is ALOT of difference in a senior and a sophomore as it is, but Dresser Winn is rare. The kid has major offers for D1. What are McKinney's offers?

Let me tell you something. There is ALOT of difference in a senior and a sophomore as it is, but Dresser Winn is rare. The kid has major offers for D1. What are McKinney's offers?

I have no idea what McKinney's stats are but Winn has 42 tds and 2ints for the year.  He has thrown for over 2500 yds.  He has rushed for over 900 yds and 9tds.  If this other kid has better numbers he should have beat Greenback by himself.

I have no idea what McKinney's stats are but Winn has 42 tds and 2ints for the year. He has thrown for over 2500 yds. He has rushed for over 900 yds and 9tds. If this other kid has better numbers he should have beat Greenback by himself.

You must be new to football because no one person can beat an entire team by himself, don't care how good he is.

I can't answer that but I can say this.Size and camps have a lot to do with these kids getting offers and just how many make it at that level once they get there?McKinney has another year to do what he does so who knows what offers await him.He is a lot better this year than last,so who knows.

I have no idea what McKinney's stats are but Winn has 42 tds and 2ints for the year.  He has thrown for over 2500 yds.  He has rushed for over 900 yds and 9tds.  If this other kid has better numbers he should have beat Greenback by himself.

I won't to make a public apology about Winns numbers. I was wrong as I was looking up Preston Rice's numbers instead of Winn's. I was driving down the road and checking stats like a moron. Glad I didn't get a visit from Mr trooper.