1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I'm sure I'll watch some Hudl games on Greenback this week to see what we are up against. To make two trips in a row to cookeville is a great accomplishment and well deserving. I have no idea what the outcome of this game will be but GB better account for every player on Dresden's team both on O and D. Like last night proved anyone can step up at any time. If GB can stop us on both sides of the ball they deserve the gold. Said all year this is Dresden's year (if ever) so I'll stick to it but no idea by how much and don't really care as long as we win!!!!! Go Lions

I'm not going to post much on GB other than what I've seen and read and it ain't a whole lot, my post have been what I know about Dresden. I've been watching high school football for many years and those of you that have been watching for years know as well as I do when you watch a team that's really good you know it. Dresden held a WC team that's averaged 50 plus yards all year to 14, no other team had slowed them down. I will say WC had some miscues that hurt them but Dresden would have won anyway, I just thought WC could have kept it closer. I don't care who wins this game as I am completely neutral, but I don't see Dresden getting beat

Been watching this game as a player and fan for 32 years.I don't speak unless I have seen the team we play.I LIKE OUR CHANCES!Didnt say we win that would be an arrogant statement and I'm not the Almighty!BUT I LIKE OUR CHANCES!This GB team CAN BRING IT!

How much better is GB compared to last year's team?

Greenback was able to beat us last year which was really good for them. But I've watched a lot of stuff on them and I know for a fact they are much better than they were last year. I believe they shut out the two teams that beat them last year this year in the regular season. They barely lost any seniors. And now they have a chip on their shoulders. I would be very afraid of this Greenback team.