1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Dude, pay attention to who's posting. These are not Dresden fans. These are teams that have either played us or are in our area & watched us. Wayne County fans didn't give us a fighting chance of beating them either & now they are the ones posting about how good Dresden is on both sides of the ball.

I am OnB not dude probably old enough to be your dad!That wasn't a dig it was a statement to anyone who wants to read it my friend.I am not an ugly poster.Just stating that if I post something its because I have researched it just a little.Looking forward to some real talk this week!

I am OnB not dude probably old enough to be your dad!That wasn't a dig it was a statement to anyone who wants to read it my friend.I am not an ugly poster.Just stating that if I post something its because I have researched it just a little.Looking forward to some real talk this week!

Highly doubt it unless you're senior citizen age. I'm not an ugly poster either. Just a fan that believes in my LIONS as much as you believe in your team.

Dude, pay attention to who's posting. These are not Dresden fans. These are teams that have either played us or are in our area & watched us. Wayne County fans didn't give us a fighting chance of beating them either & now they are the ones posting about how good Dresden is on both sides of the ball.

That's a dang lie, this week is just like last week. All the faithful posters showed respect to y'all and knew it was going to be tough to win at Dresden. Y'all start that crap then blame somebody else for stirring the pot. But Dresden will win by more than two scores. And as for Bulldawgs comment about GB playing a tougher schedule is about the dumbest thing I've heard.

That's a dang lie, this week is just like last week. All the faithful posters showed respect to y'all and knew it was going to be tough to win at Dresden. Y'all start that crap then blame somebody else for stirring the pot. But Dresden will win by more than two scores. And as for Bulldawgs comment about GB playing a tougher schedule is about the dumbest thing I've heard.

Drtesdon played a much tougher schedule. Coalfield was Greenbacks toughest games. Dresdon played several as good or better. Greenback has a very good team and this should be a great game.