1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I was wondering what happened to beermans boy. First I heard he was whipping Silvey, then there was radio silence...

I watched that battle closely all night. I never saw anyone throttle Silvey. Saw Beerman's boy make a couple of good plays. But I think Silvey snatched that belt early on and started doing some whipping of his own. Nobody matched up with him all night long.

Exactly They don't understand though what's coming for them in cookeville.

You trolled the Dresden thread last week telling everybody what Dresden had coming and now that we beat WC you decide to jump on the Greenback wagon and tell this what we have coming.  I like your predictions because it has turned out well for Dresden so far so it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about.  Surely you have a basketball game to go to.

Dresden is ranked 43rd overall in the State, greenback is ranked 70th in the State,,,behind WC at 67th.

Yet they are playing for Gold.... Again.... Doesn't it just boggle the mind?

Dresden whips GB like the disrepectful ones on here saying "no disrespect"?.?...lol... Then the East is proven the weakest it's ever been 2 years straight.... It's got to be "proven" first imo.

You trolled the Dresden thread last week telling everybody what Dresden had coming and now that we beat WC you decide to jump on the Greenback wagon and tell this what we have coming. I like your predictions because it has turned out well for Dresden so far so it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about. Surely you have a basketball game to go to.

Because I believed that WC could get it done. But if you also read in there, I also said either way though the east will win gold. Dresden isn't half the team Greenback is