1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

You're exactly right. These boys have been and know now what it takes, and they are even better than they were last year. All these Dresden fans think that since the west is weak this year and that they aren't then they must be as good as teams in the past few years in the west, which they aren't.

The "juggernaut" known as the Dresden Lions will win this game with a running clock. I will give GB the line "size", but I'll take a smaller, quicker line over the buffet destroyers when your skill corps is one of the best in the State in any class in all of the classes (QB,WRs,RBs). This year, the Dresden Lions would win 1A, 2A, and would be a coin toss against Alcoa and favored against Liberty. The championship game in 1A was played last night in Dresden, Tennessee....this will be a "showcase" game for college scouts. No disrespect to Greenback, but the facts are the facts. Nothing wrong with a silver and you guys should be proud of the season you've had. If the Cherokees score 20, it'll be an impressive feat against the Dresden Defense. The Cherokees won't be able to score with Dresden. Closest game was a 24-0 victory, which was called 5 minutes in the first quarter due to weather and a concession of the game in Week 2 or it would have been a 60-70 to 0 score. Come on back next weekend and express your feelings. If Dresden doesn't win with a running clock, I will disable my CoachT account and retire forever from CoachT.

Edited by TheReaper

Holding SP to 4 TDs is an accomplishment defensively. Something I wouldn't have to much stock into saying Dresden would have done. I've said it before and I'll say it again. "So goes Rice, so goes WC". It was that way last year too against NCS, yet last year WC had 2 of the best LB in the State. This year WC a little weaker on D. It got them as far as it could.

The "juggernaut" known as the Dresden Lions will win this game with a running clock. I will give GB the line "size", but I'll take a smaller, quicker line over the buffet destroyers when your skill corp is the one of the best in the State in any class in all of the classes (QB,WRs,RBs). This year, the Dresden Lions would win 1A, 2A, and would be a coin toss against Alcoa and favored against Liberty. The championship game in 1A was played last night in Dresden, Tennessee....this will be a "showcase" game for college scouts. No disrespect to Greenback, but the facts are the facts. Nothing wrong with a silver and you guys should be proud of the season you've had. If the Cherokees score 20, it'll be an impressive feat against the Dresden Defense. The Cherokees won't be able to score with Dresden. Closest game was a 24-0 victory, which was called 5 minutes in the first quarter due to weather and a concession of the game in Week 2 or it would have been a 60-70 to 0 score. Come on back next weekend and express your feelings. If Dresden doesn't win with a running clock, I will disable my CoachT account and retire forever from CoachT.

😲........ 😨

The "juggernaut" known as the Dresden Lions will win this game with a running clock. I will give GB the line "size", but I'll take a smaller, quicker line over the buffet destroyers when your skill corps is one of the best in the State in any class in all of the classes (QB,WRs,RBs). This year, the Dresden Lions would win 1A, 2A, and would be a coin toss against Alcoa and favored against Liberty. The championship game in 1A was played last night in Dresden, Tennessee....this will be a "showcase" game for college scouts. No disrespect to Greenback, but the facts are the facts. Nothing wrong with a silver and you guys should be proud of the season you've had. If the Cherokees score 20, it'll be an impressive feat against the Dresden Defense. The Cherokees won't be able to score with Dresden. Closest game was a 24-0 victory, which was called 5 minutes in the first quarter due to weather and a concession of the game in Week 2 or it would have been a 60-70 to 0 score. Come on back next weekend and express your feelings. If Dresden doesn't win with a running clock, I will disable my CoachT account and retire forever from CoachT.

I hope this a joke. Marion county would mercy rule Dresden. Alcoa would hang 100 on y'all without thinking twice. Don't speak of things you don't understand. The gold will go to Greenback this year. We couldn't even pass on them last year and we had the best wide receiver that's gone through 1A in years. If y'all think you will beat them easily you're crazy and no nothing.

I hope this a joke. Marion county would mercy rule Dresden. Alcoa would hang 100 on y'all without thinking twice. Don't speak of things you don't understand. The gold will go to Greenback this year. We couldn't even pass on them last year and we had the best wide receiver that's gone through 1A in years. If y'all think you will beat them easily you're crazy and no nothing.

"No nothing"

I'm dying over here